single svs pb2000 or dual svs pb1000's?

LtDanNewLegs

LtDanNewLegs

Audioholic Intern
I really like this forum software. If someone gets aggressive with their post you can click on their icon select "ignore" and the problem is gone. How do I get that button for my workplace? lol
THANK you for sharing that. Done.

little wing

little wing

Audioholic Chief
With the exception of some Flac files from HD tracks.com or a few MP3s, it strictly WAV files for me, lossless and uncompressed! :D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Seriously, I have no life.
With the exception of some Flac files from HD tracks.com or a few MP3s, it strictly WAV files for me, lossless and uncompressed! :D
But what was the provenance of the flac files? WAV files can easily be done via FLAC to save file space losslessly.

little wing

little wing

Audioholic Chief
But what was the provenance of the flac files? WAV files can easily be done via FLAC to save file space losslessly.
[/QUOTE

Yes true. I guess it's just my OCD for wanting totally uncompressed. I know they probably don't sound any better than flac... My PC has a 1TB hard drive and my relatively small collection of ripped CDs takes up less than 100GBs so space isn't that important right now.

little wing

little wing

Audioholic Chief
back to the OP original question though. You came to right place for help on subs. Folks who offered advice are experts in the bass department. The knowledge you will get here is first rate. Whatever you do though, do it right the first time, because once the sub/subs are in place you, if your like me you want to be screwing around with sending it back or selling it. I have a small sub, and the SOB is still 75 lbs...

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis