Ages ago that time when I was young(er), I made a thread here on my system with the title of Simplicity and decoupling, this is coming from the principles that I want to try to make things as simple as possible... I am still trying to do these things simple but not sure how simple anymore....
I did a lot these last two years and changed, bought sold, what I got now is following stuff
- Audio Insight IsoVolt 3k, power filter, I know what you guys say but in Norway this makes a difference!
- Auralic Aries G1 streamer (digital only)
- Studer A727 PRO CD player (using digital only)
- Audio Technica AT-LP140XP, just got an Ortofon 2M black to go with this one
Pre-amps and amps
- Trinnov Amethyst, digital preamp
- Krell KAV 400xi, now pending, replaced by the Adyton
- Adyton Cordis Signature 1.8S, real powerhouse, extremely dynamics, on testing now
- Duntech PCL-15 (broken, to get upgraded drivers)
- Audio Physic Avanti III, pretty old but one of the claimed masterpieces by Audio Physic founder Joachim Gerhard
- 4 subwoofers, stacked, Audio Physic Rhea II, yes there's only 10" drivers, so I will need more cone area