Shark Week On Discovery

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Hey John,

I have thick hide, er...fur. Besides, my wife does a great job of poking fun at me. Dumb and "Dummer" great movie, remember the bathroom scene? We'll we knew this female "hot shot" skier (at least she thought she was) and believe it or not she went through that, only worse. It happens that she starts bragging to a group of five vodka drinking gonzo skiers that she can outdrink them, well she tried, she ended inebriated in the bathroom, defecating all over herself, which she then proceeded to smear on the walls in her drunken stupor, one of the guy's wife had to go in there, hose her down, don rubber gloves and scrub the walls. Next day she acted as if nothing happened.:eek: And that's a true story my friend! When they got back to Miami, a week later Dumb and Dumber debuted on the big screen and of course you can imagine the laughter at the movies, she turned down many an invite to watch that fateful flick. She was snotty and cruel to people so I took no pity on her.
If any of that's true...hmmm.

Ur pryvit edukashun got u lerned enuf to spell "dumber" (not even a proper word) "dummer." Skoolin's good!:)

Resistance is futile. Evolution applies to Homo sapiens as well. Evolve Neanderthal, or you'll forever remain in the Dark Ages (prehistoric).

Just "funnin" with you. A little more deliberateness in spelling and grammar would go a far way in thwarting future pokes and jabs at your spelling and grammar. Until such time, you do keep it fun for me. I did enjoy the short read above though...funny. Dummer. Sheeeesh.;)

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
If any of that's true...hmmm.

Ur pryvit edukashun got u lerned enuf to spell "dumber" (not even a proper word) "dummer." Skoolin's good!:)

Resistance is futile. Evolution applies to Homo sapiens as well. Evolve Neanderthal, or you'll forever remain in the Dark Ages (prehistoric).

Just "funnin" with you. A little more deliberateness in spelling and grammar would go a far way in thwarting future pokes and jabs at your spelling and grammar. Until such time, you do keep it fun for me. I did enjoy the short read above though...funny. Dummer. Sheeeesh.;)
Wow! you gleaned all that from a typo? BTW, the story is very true.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis