T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Hooking up devices now isn't what it was like in the analog days so come back with TV info and the info of any and all devices getting used in the setup. You did get Premium Certified or Ultra Certified HDMI cables, right?;)

K

Kfox1970

Junior Audioholic
Hooking up devices now isn't what it was like in the analog days so come back with TV info and the info of any and all devices getting used in the setup. You did get Premium Certified or Ultra Certified HDMI cables, right?;)
I’m getting Sony 77” A80J. I have Denon X1600H AVR, Klipsch R52C center, R280 fronts, R41 surrounds and R12 sub. I have not bought hdmi cables yet. Had planned on using old ones I have but not sure what they are. Made by Rocketfish or something like that I think.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
You need new cables. They need to be at least Premium Certified for 18gbps and support ethernet or you can go for Ultra Certified cables that support 48gbps if a game console is ever added to the setup and gets connected directly to the TV.
00952284-FC17-411E-9F3E-0C7DD580EAD5.jpeg

2C18A7CF-4F46-4CF1-AE28-CC69D7A9F708.jpeg

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
No need to break the bank on cables either. Monoprice or Amazon basic are just fine. Just make sure to get the certified ones.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis