Rythmik Audio subs at Ascend Acoustics

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Would you guys recommend the down-firing D15 or the front-firing F15? Regardless of price?
Shouldn't matter performance wise, but if you have kids or a dog sometimes downward firing subs keep the driver a bit more protected.

M

mardelgo

Junior Audioholic
I can't access the site, I think is has something to do with the ip address in my country (Costa Rica). Do anyone has the e-mail to contact rythmikaudio I am planning on placing a order. (By the way, I do not have any problem accessing any other site only rythmikaudio.com)

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

I can't access the site, I think is has something to do with the ip address in my country (Costa Rica). Do anyone has the e-mail to contact rythmikaudio I am planning on placing a order. (By the way, I do not have any problem accessing any other site only rythmikaudio.com)
They don't list an email address, just a contact form, but here are some phone numbers:

Phone +512 656 1133
FAX +512 266 2506
Address 11621 Woodland Hills Trail
Austin, TX 78732

M

mardelgo

Junior Audioholic
They don't list an email address, just a contact form, but here are some phone numbers:

Phone +512 656 1133
FAX +512 266 2506
Address 11621 Woodland Hills Trail
Austin, TX 78732
Thanks Gimpy Ric

T

Tex-amp

Senior Audioholic
Yes, they are basically fully built versions of the kits that Rythmik offers. At first glance, 370w might seem like it isn't a ton, but I am using their A350 amp with my 15" and it really surprised me in terms of what it is capable of.
Amp wattage w/o knowing the efficiency of the driver tells you little. A 370w amp driving a driver that is 3dB more efficient will be just as loud as a one 3dB less efficient with 740w driving it. For every 3dB increase you have to double the power.

Guiria

Guiria

Senior Audioholic
You could build the box with real wood veneer for about 1/2 of what they are charging...but then how much is your time worth???

Assuming the box is well built and the internal cross bracing they mention is sufficient I think the price is reasonable.

I'd still buy the kit though, kinda wish I had before they upped their prices...bummer.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis