RSL CG3, CG23, Speedwoofer 10S 5.1 Speaker System ($1,079.00 value) Giveaway is Here!

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Entered!

Like my family crest says, If it's free, it's for me!

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I guess I have read and watch too much Science fiction, but am I the only one who needs to take a moment for introspection before checking the "I am not a robot" box?:oops:
Entered!

D Bone

D Bone

Audioholic Intern
.............. what the heck, someone's gotta win.

Hench4Life

Hench4Life

Junior Audioholic
I appreciate the opportunity to get one of these systems, so thanks!

I'm thinking hard about getting one after reading your compelling review(s). I've been out of the loop for years, and was really unaware something like this could be had for so little. It's made me rethink having a separate 2-channel setup. As I've just moved to new digs I can sort of start fresh. Love this place!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I’m in! may the best man win me! :p;)
Wow! We get a chance to win YOU! I have no doubt we would have a lot of fun!
But I wonder...
Is this like, “hey let’s eat gramma”!!!!

VS “Hey, let’s eat, gramma”!!!

No matter. I’m sure some randy will win...good for them I suppose.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
But I wonder...

Dunno - with that tongue and wink going on, I think he means him... SO, I withdrew my entry.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Gmoney are you the winner? If it is congrats, bro. :) This is long overdue please let us know.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Gmoney are you the winner? If it is congrats, bro. :) This is long overdue please let us know.
did they say yet? how you doing bro? hope you and your family are doing ok with all of what’s going on.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
But I wonder...

lmao!!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
did they say yet? how you doing bro? hope you and your family are doing ok with all of what’s going on.
I'm good although a bit down as most are. Thanks I hope you and fam are doing well. Hopefully this will be announced soon I know there are more important things, but still daggone curious dagggit. :p

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Congratulations to Eric Hintz, from down in the great state of Texas, he's our winner for the Audioholics/RSL Giveaway!
Thanks to everyone who participated and sorry for the delay on the announcement. I'm happy to report that the despite widespread coronavirus shutdowns we were able to ship the 5.1 speaker system to Eric. Now he can self-isolate in style.

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Congrats Eric! Got a great set there. Wipe everything down rahaha. I just had to. :p

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
I thought I'd give a quick report on our winner Eric.

We usually post a picture of the winner with his prize in its new home, but this will be delayed. Although he has received his prize directly from the folks at RSL, it could be awhile before he has everything setup and can send us a pic.

It turns out that Eric is a health care worker in the military and as you can imagine he's literally on the front lines of this crisis. I can only imagine how busy, and sleepless all the men and women in that field must be right now as they hold our civilization together.

Our winner this round couldn't have been more deserving. Mad respect and props to Eric and the bold work he and his team is doing, literally saving lives as we face this terrifying threat.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis