RSL CG3, CG23, Speedwoofer 10S 5.1 Speaker System ($1,079.00 value) Giveaway is Here!

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
RSL CG3, CG23, Speedwoofer 10S 5.1 Speaker System Giveaway is Here!

Contest ended on 03/07/20 at 11:59 PM EST Winner will be announced soon!

We’re partnering with RSL to giveaway the brand new "white" variation on a classic RSL 5.1 Home Theater Speaker System ($1,079.00 value)!

RSL CG23, Front and Surround Two-Way Bookshelf Speakers:

The NEW CG3 is a boundary breaker. It achieves performance so far beyond the limits that price has established, that the CG3 exists in a class by itself. Designed to master the stringent demands of two-channel, the CG3’s exceptional clarity, remarkable resolution, and spectacular imaging, provides an experience unparalleled in realism.

RSL CG3, Center Channel Monitor:
Like the CG3, the NEW CG23 is an audio break through. The CG23 sets a new standard, achieving performance miles beyond its price. Designed to master the stringent demands of two-channel, the CG23’s exceptional clarity, remarkable resolution, and spectacular imaging, provides an experience unparalleled in realism.

RSL Speedwoofer 10S, 10" Subwoofer (white):
This 10" super-sub dominates its 12" rivals. With its Compression Guide technology, 10" cast-frame high-excursion woofer, and 350 watts RMS of available power, the new Speedwoofer 10S plays deeper and with more output than other top subs in its class. Unrivaled performance, beautiful styling, and built-in wireless capability, put this sub in a league all by itself.

Manufacturer Information:
The complete 5.1 speaker system consists of:

Please Read Before Entering: Contest Rules, Terms and Regulations

Entry must be received > BEFORE 03/07/20 at 11:59 PM EST <
PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and RSL email newsletters.

Contest open to the Continental US. Residents of Alaska, Hawaii and Canada are welcome to enter but must pay shipping if selected as winner.

To enter the Giveaway, simply:
1. Register to receive the Audioholics and RSL email newsletters.
2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner.

PRIZE DESCRIPTION
CG3-5.1C-WHT-V2.jpg
From RSL: "Its time to shake the audio industry to its core. To do exactly that, we introduce the NEW ALL-WHITE CG3/CG23/Speedwoofer 10S 5.1 system. Designed from the ground up to shatter everything the audio industry has thought possible from a near-$1K sound system. Never before has such exceptional clarity, remarkable detail, and spacious imaging been attainable from such a small footprint. Carrying the soul of our ground-breaking CG4 speaker line paired with the CG23 Center Channel Monitor this 5.1 offers an experience so realistic, that only your eyes can distinguish it from reality.
Place CG3s on top of your old speaker towers and watch the reactions when you tell your friends' its not the towers they're listening to...

The Audioholics Review of the Prize:
RSL CG3, CG23, Speedwoofer 10S 5.1 Speaker System Review

PRIZE: One RSL CG3, CG23, Speedwoofer 10S 5.1 Speaker System Review
(Retail value: 1,079.00)

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Prize to be sent between March to April 2020.

CONTEST RULES: To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and RSL newsletters. Read the complete Contest Rules, Terms and Regulations before entering. One new subscriber who joins between now to 03/07/20 will be chosen at random as the system winner. Only one entry is accepted for the contest. The system will know if you already entered and will prevent you from multiple entries. * Don’t wait, the entry period ends March 07, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST! Contest open for Continental US. Alaska, Hawaii and Canada residents will be responsible for shipping.

For more information about this product, check out the Audioholics review:
RSL CG3, CG23, Speedwoofer 10S 5.1 Speaker System Review
rsl-grill.jpg

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I'm in, although the link is not working for me to enter.

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
I’m definitely in. I’ve always been curious about RSL.

H

henkeli

Audioholic Intern
yes, please!
i need exactly this many more components to complete my home theater.
i have the CG3 and Speedwoofer in 2.1 and LOVE IT.

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
I'm in, although the link is not working for me to enter.
Hey, Afterlife2.

There are at least a couple of links in the forum post to the registration form? Are you getting some kind of error message trying to load the form?

This is an alternate link to the form page, let me know if you're still having problems.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Hey, Afterlife2.

There are at least a couple of links in the forum post to the registration form? Are you getting some kind of error message trying to load the form?

This is an alternate link to the form page, let me know if you're still having problems.
Still getting an error with this address http://eepurl.com/djg3B5

Last edited:
S

Soldierblue211

Audiophyte
To whom ever wins congrats!! Your a lucky duck! I hope I'm talking to me. Thanks RSL for doing a promotion like this.

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Still getting an error with this address http://eepurl.com/djg3B5
Sorry about the issues you're having. The entrants are rolling in so it doesn't appear to be a problem with the page.

What is happening when you click the link instead of seeing a fully rendered form page? Does your browser return an error code? Does it appear to even try to load any elements from the page?

I can only suggest trying a different browser or device. Are you behind any kind-of firewall/VPN or anything else that might impede your access to the web?

Are you able to load this page? It's another embedded form page, not to the contest but it's from the same source.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Sorry about the issues you're having. The entrants are rolling in so it doesn't appear to be a problem with the page.

What is happening when you click the link instead of seeing a fully rendered form page? Does your browser return an error code? Does it appear to even try to load any elements from the page?

I can only suggest trying a different browser or device. Are you behind any kind-of firewall/VPN or anything else that might impede your access to the web?

Are you able to load this page? It's another embedded form page, not to the contest but it's from the same source.
Hi Wayde Yes that link worked. I'm already subscribed to newsletter for a couple of years now. No VPN. I'll try another device later tonight to see if it will work. Edit now getting this error
An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #30.16760617.1581122822.4ba0ec4d

Last edited:
B

bjaurelio

Audiophyte
Awesome giveaway. I can certainly find several uses for these speakers.

C

Chris in Dallas

Junior Audioholic
I think I’m entered. Good looking system !

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I hate that term "speedwoofer" Its way to audiophilic and has so many connotations in that term. BLAH!! :)

afford-hifi

afford-hifi

Junior Audioholic
Entered! Could use a little system for my second listening area.

Good luck to all.

James

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis