Robb elementary shooting in TX

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, I know, these threads go nowhere. The constructive thread at least remained civil, so let's try to keep it civil.

Now I really want to know what happened here. Not much details yet, but it seems an 18yr old opened fire at an elementary school killing a number of children and one teacher. There appear to be more hospitalized. Shootings are never good, but when it involves kids, that definitely gets my blood burning. Shooter is dead, no details that I saw if it was self inflicted or he was eliminated by the response teams. Clearly he had issues. I am a gun owner and supporter, but this sort of thing just should not happen. My heart goes out to the families.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Yet another awful mass shooting but sadly many more are going to happen in the future as there are a big resistance to do anything real about firearm ownership.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yet another awful mass shooting but sadly many more are going to happen in the future as there are a big resistance to do anything real about firearm ownership.
Or mental health....

jinjuku

jinjuku

Just another normal day in the US of A. Nothing to stare at folks, just move on along, while we don't do anything about it.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
An article from 2018 that should still be relevant today.

>>>Here's a guide to the gun control laws of some of the countries I looked at: the US, the United Kingdom, Canada, Switzerland, and Japan — a mix of wealthy nations with similar and varying cultural backgrounds.<<<

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Eighteen kids, two adults killed so far. If the news is accurate or if I heard it correctly, 282 mass shooting so far this year? Mexico, 8 I think.
I think anyone can get a gun now in Texas, nothing is required.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Just another normal day in the US of A. Nothing to stare at folks, just move on along, while we don't do anything about it.
Prayer. You can’t forget about that!
This apparently is supposed to fix everything. I don’t know why we keep having these problems, though.

jinjuku

jinjuku

This apparently is supposed to fix everything. I don’t know why we keep having these problems, though.
I say we add on even more, non-instructor, roles to the overloaded, underpaid, teachers and have them certified to carry. But just like pencils and other supplies we'll make them purchase their own ammo.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
As a father and grandfather my heart goes out to those families.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Seems it could have been worse. Shooter was killed by a Border Patrol agent.

A Border Patrol agent who was working nearby when the shooting began rushed into the school without waiting for backup and shot and killed the gunman, who was behind a barricade, according to a law enforcement official speaking on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to talk about it.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Sure. Didn't the last batch fix it permanently?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Those prayers need to stop the shooters in the first place. It isn't going to stop bullets.

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
It’s the guns stupid!

The last thing Senators are worried about is their children getting shot at school, or anywhere else. I literally heard about this 20 minutes ago.

I have heard5 interviews on fox, cnn, msnbc, mental health, is the fallback answer

it is easy to taker a political position when your child is not on the ground with their head blown to pieces.

Do you know what a round from an AR/AK to a 6 year olds body, or cranium?

we need to put the pictures on television! Let people see the carnage!

Emmit Till RIP.

Cmon gun lovers where are your guys? You all are brave as f**k with other children lives.
Get up and talk that poop after your grandchild gets their head blown off.
White people….call your senator’s please. They don’t care about us…

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
It’s the guns stupid!

The last thing Senators are worried about is their children getting shot at school, or anywhere else. I literally heard about this 20 minutes ago.

I have heard5 interviews on fox, cnn, msnbc, mental health, is the fallback answer

it is easy to taker a political position when your child is not on the ground with their head blown to pieces.

Do you know what a round from an AR/AK to a 6 year olds body, or cranium?

we need to put the pictures on television! Let people see the carnage!

Emmit Till RIP.

Cmon gun lovers where are your guys? You all are brave as f**k with other children lives.
Get up and talk that poop after your grandchild gets their head blown off.
White people….call your senator’s please. They don’t care about us…
Yeah I'm a gun lover. No apologies here. Saved my a$$ on more then one occasion.

I'm not happy about this but I called this out on the Buffalo thread. I called it. I said copycats are going to see the attention that sick fu#$ got and they'll be climbing out of the woodworks.

People and communities need to get ready.

I'll get behind restricting 2a as soon as our local and national leadership gets back to getting tough on crime. Not enciting it. Not enabling it. Until that happens crazy sh$t like this doesn't make me want to give up my guns. It makes me want to keep them.

And by the way why do you want white people to go call there white systemic part of the problem politicians to do anything for you? As if politicians really give a damn.

Do you think anything like this would happen where the Senators and our presidents send there kids to school? Hell to the no. Secret Service would be sniping them a mile out.

When are people going to realize the government isn't going to solve these problems in our communities. We are. That's just how it's going to have to be.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Also I don't know if anyone else has seen the pattern but these types of killers have a particular plan of attack.

They either target areas like in Buffalo where there are strict gun laws and then pick apart the defenseless.

Or they if they are in a less strict area about guns they deliberately target population centers that are super vulnerable. Such as schools children churches elderly where people once again can't defend themselves.

It's deeper then just saying they're cowards they are deadlier then that. These types of killers are predators and that's exactly how a predator works. They pick off the weaker more vulnerable parts of the herd. These people are hunting and they are targeting easy prey.

How do you defend against a predator is what we should be asking. Our children are what's most precious to us I think we can all agree on that. Where they are gathered should be defended by security armed to the teeth. How do you deter a predator? You make it life or death if they even prowl there. You deter them with strength.

Man if you want to change 2a you need more cops not less and you need to put them in places like schools. It should be a death sentence for anyone to even think about going there and pulling this sh$t. But there's no way that's happening now. Nobody in there right mind would even think about wanting to be a cop right now. Not with what they get paid. And not with how they've been treated as a whole.

We had a chance to do some real police reform but the media and politicians fu$%Ed that all up real good. And now nobody wants to be a cop. Way to fu#$%in go. No way I'm giving up my guns on this current state the world is in no way

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
I had a guy on my porch the other day who did not leave the first time I asked, the second time I commanded him to leave, he didn’t. He heard something and asked, what was that? I told him, my stereo, he left in a hurry.

I was an aviation ordnance person. You will never outgun the government.

so what are we doing? (Rhetorical )

Who is the boogie man?( rhetorical

Contrary to public perception, most police officers work their whole career without firing their weapon in the line of duty. Think about that, every day twenty years on average, fighting crime all day, never firing their weapon in the line of duty. But the average joe, needs AR/AK, and body armor so they can fight crime.

why does the government want a good portion of it’s citizenry to have access to weaponry that the police “don’t” have? (Rhetorical)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis