RIP Chadwick Boseman

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
So sad, so young. Talented man, so very sad.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I didn't realize everything he's done, achieved. Stunning. A sad loss to be certain.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
What can I say? cancer sucks, Chadwick passed at age 43 due to colon cancer from what I've read, 2013 my eldest niece passed from colon cancer age 45.

little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
So sad. It's very scary. I'm due for a colonoscopy. Guess I need to bite the bullet and make the call to schedule..

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
So sad. It's very scary. I'm due for a colonoscopy. Guess I need to bite the bullet and make the call to schedule..
It is not a painful procedure, you'll need someone to drive you to / from hospital because you'll be sedated but not unconscious, just don't drive. I remember the doctor played soothing classical music during mine.

little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
It is not a painful procedure, you'll need someone to drive you to / from hospital because you'll be sedated but not unconscious, just don't drive. I remember the doctor played soothing classical music during mine.
Thanks for that! I appreciate it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You could also take a dump in your own privacy and send in a sample....

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
mine i was asleep, no pain or discomfort at all.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
get it done!! its painless and you sleep through it.
I'm going next year, 45 years old next year. I heard it's absolutely nothing, just drinking that crap that sucks, I heard anyway.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
mine i was asleep, no pain or discomfort at all.
Asleep? That is pretty drastic for a very mild discomfort, and in Sweden this is only done for children.

I had my colonoscopy along with removal of non-malignant tumours this spring (no sedatives), and it was quite interesting: The surgeon was quite happy to explain what he was doing during the colonoscopy and I could watch on one of his two monitors in real-time what the camera showed.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I'm going next year, 45 years old next year. I heard it's absolutely nothing, just drinking that crap that sucks, I heard anyway.

Several days of "Cleansing" prior to the colonoscopy, hope you like yogurt :D

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I eat yogurt every single morning, plain non fat Greek yogurt.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I eat yogurt every single morning, plain non fat Greek yogurt.

As long as the yogurt does not contain berries with seeds it can be as non-fat as you like it, but is it still Greek yogurt with no fat? :) Yogurt with some fat would be good as you'll be quite restricted as to what to eat the week prior to the colonoscopy.

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
I did Bowel Prep the night before and the morning of.for sure not the most enjoyable thing, but I wouldnt say painful.

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic

yep, no big deal. no reason to put it off or not want to do it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis