RIP, a key member of the audio community, Jeff Bagby

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Spartan
For what it's worth, Texas is pretty pissed off at him for saying that. I almost want to make the short drive to Austin just to punch the guy for that.
The irony is that the older Texans are the exact people that keep this clown in office!

He has always been a jacka$$!

Gov. Abbott on the other hand, I used to not really like him either, and I even try to not like him. But, every time we have some problem around Austin or Texas in general he seems to pretty consistently identify the root of the problem and his rhetoric has pretty much always been spot-on, and he has used his powers to help the situation.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Ninja
The irony is that the older Texans are the exact people that keep this clown in office!

He has always been a jacka$$!

Gov. Abbott on the other hand, I used to not really like him either, and I even try to not like him. But, every time we have some problem around Austin or Texas in general he seems to pretty consistently identify the root of the problem and his rhetoric has pretty much always been spot-on, and he has used his powers to help the situation.
Abbott has done some good things. He needs to rethink his Lt. if crap like that's going to come out of his mouth.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Spartan
Abbott has done some good things. He needs to rethink his Lt. if crap like that's going to come out of his mouth.
Abbott has no choice in the matter. Lt Gov of Texas is elected by the state at-large, it is not a combined ticket.

So, the PEOPLE of Texas need to rethink our Lt Gov!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Ninja
I'll chip in some gas money! ;)
It's not the gas money... it's the 10-15 for assault ASS-ault that he might need help with! :p Though, in TX, that might become a sodomy violation, too.

Latest posts

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis