Release Date (((June 15))) It's About Time.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Have seen the teaser twice in theaters already. Last Jedi and something else that must have been Disney. Always only the teaser though.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Saw the preview during the Olympics. It's about been almost 15 yrs. since the original.:eek:

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Saw the preview during the Olympics. It's about been almost 15 yrs. since the original.:eek:
“15 years too late”-syndrome
Sorry couldn’t resist.

I sure hope this is a better sequel than finding dory. That was fun, but the whole end sequence was like, really!?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I predict it will be one of the highest gross movies this year for sure. Looking forward to buying the double bluray version. Mine is the DVD version. I wonder if there will be a 3D version?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I liked Finding Dory but it was just a full rehash of the original, not unlike the new Star Wars films.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Saw it...loved it... Solid A. Had to wait 14 years for a sequel, so long they had to recast Dash because the original actor was too old and voice changed.

Simple, somewhat predictable plot, but so much fun on the big screen. Jack Jack steals the show and is sure to be a big toy seller for Pixar

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I saw it for father's day, and it was fun ... aside from my curmudgeonly resentment at having to buy early via Fandango at a ~25% convenience fee mark-up and still needing to get there early to ensure my daughter and I got seats aside one another, and having to watch 25 minutes worth of commercials prior to the movie (ideally, the movie is not at risk of sell-out, and we can safely walk in 15 minutes late).
And while the short film was interesting, it wasn't why I came and I resent being held hostage for it (they could have called it an added feature after the movie and let people decide if they wanted to stay another 10 minutes after sitting for 2 hours (the movie) and 25 minutes (the commercials).
The sh!t I put up with for my daughter!;):)

PS - On a positive note, if I ever am ever waffling on getting some super expensive HT projector, I can always repeat the experience to help instill a rationale for justification!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Which just means Disney will try to milk it by releasing average cash in follow ups and over saturate their own market again.
I assume you didn't like it. Sure all about the mighty dollars.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Have not seen it yet. I am sure it will be good. Loved the first one. Just don't want to go sit in a theater with a bunch of kids. Made that mistake with Nemo. My kids aren't small so my tolerance for other people's screaming little kids is low.

Disney has the right formula, but they're just getting greedy shoving all the films out. Marvel, Star Wars, all their franchises. They're just overdoing it a bit.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Certainly not so many kids as the first time around.
My daughter is 20 and was 6 when she saw the original. Much of the audience are the kids (and parents) from 14 years ago!
I caught a 5PM showing on Father's Day and the audience was pretty evenly distributed across age, aside from falling off around 60 and up.

But don't let that stop you from waiting until you can see it at home or at least until you aren't in a fully packed-out theater!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Went to see The Incredibles 2 in 3D. My first time seeing 3D in a theater. This one will be added to my 3D collection. The depth was beautiful. I jumped a couple of times. Some cool LFE moments. The movie was worth the wait, although I hope they can do a 3rd one sooner than 14 years. The short before the movie was nice as well and was in 3D. A-

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis