Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
If you make a horse hair lasso and lay it in a circle, scorpions won't cross it.
No, wait ... that's rattle snakes. Got snakes? :D

I would probably sleep on the floor too if I wasn't 120 lbs heavier than you. :p
We have some snakes, mainly copperheads, and a few rattlesnakes. Copperheads are pissy little things.

You weigh 335? :p

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I have no idea what I want for lunch. I have on new shoes too, so don't want to walk too far because they are only 20% broken in. I kinda feel like being a bad boy and eating a personal pan pizza from The Hut, but I already ate a greasy omelet this morning.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Like Christian Bale in the Machinist?

Nah, he's a normal looking thin dude standing around 5'9".

Chris sounds like he might be a little bit of a porker but not as bad as me.
Another decade or so should even us out though.

Where's that pic of you, Strube?
Yeah, ... that's what I thought. :D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Nah, he's a normal looking thin dude standing around 5'9".

Chris sounds like he might be a little bit of a porker but not as bad as me.
Another decade or so should even us out though.

Where's that pic of you, Strube?
Yeah, ... that's what I thought. :D
Thanks a lot. Maybe I'm 6' 5". :mad::p

Ok, so maybe I have some extra energy reserve. But the trend has been going down lately. I'd like to hit 210# by the end of the month.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Thanks a lot. Maybe I'm 6' 5". :mad::p

Ok, so maybe I have some extra energy reserve. But the trend has been going down lately. I'd like to hit 210# by the end of the month.
I always figured you looked like a male version of Kate Beckinsale, but I don't really know I guess. ;):D

Regardless, the new bike will surely have a positive effect on everything.

strube

strube

You can tell I am having some serious motivational issues with research. My average post count has gone up by three hundredths in the last two days. That is pretty bad.

strube

strube

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I always figured you looked like a male version of Kate Beckinsale, but I don't really know I guess. ;):D

Regardless, the new bike will surely have a positive effect on everything.
If I looked like Kate Beckinsale, I'd have no choice but to stay home and make out with myself everyday, all day. Fortunately that isn't the case. Unfortunately, I look more like Lance Bass than any other celeb. :(

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm shopping for new mountain bike/cyclocross shoes.
I always wished I could ride a bike, but I don't have the balance. I don't fall over like I used to thanks to Tajichuan, but I still can manage a bike.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
When you wrote 'I Love Tha Pu$$y', was you thinking about danglin your dice on Lance's forehead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis