Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Well, I thought that you did. Maybe I just figured it out from the other info that you mentioned. Internet stalking.

"Internet? I'm outside your window."
I am armed! :D

I best call it an evening.

Have a good night, stalker.

...and everyone else too! :)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
bed time...2:06 am...many social drinks...good night all!

...fades away into blissful contentment...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I need to find the poster that I stole that line from. I found it hilarious.
Whew. Here it is. Some misspellings, but I got a good chuckle out of it. The first full one that I can actually read is "Internet Stalkers."

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Have a good night, stalker.
Uhm, ... stalkers. Adam's with the redhead now. Don't be jealous though, she's only using him to get to you. You should move ... again.

I'm working on a garage shelf system. Buying the material, removing the old shelves along with an inordinate amount of useless sh!t and patching the wall before finally painting it is way more work than putting up the shelves. They will be awesome though.

Today I'm gonna get together with my nephews and their father (my sister's former husband). The nephews are grown, married and degreed. I use to look after them when they were young. Neither of them remember the "Oscie cigarettes' that were hand rolled and smelled funny. Hell, I hardly remember them but that may be due to some memory loss associated with the 'Oscie cigarettes' that were hand rolled and smelled funny.

Have a good one fellas. I hope GG has recovered from the party on Saturday that I missed. We can only hope that he didn't make a pass at the sister in law. You know there was drinking involved and the clothing optional policy might have led to someone getting the wrong idea.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You're doing a lot of work out there! My house could use some of that, too. Heck, maybe I should try to tempt you with the sub. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I hope GG has recovered from the party on Saturday that I missed. We can only hope that he didn't make a pass at the sister in law. You know there was drinking involved and the clothing optional policy might have led to someone getting the wrong idea.
I wonder if the sister in law goes skinny dipping?:):eek::D

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
also wondering why RJ in belittling himself coming to this thread....:D RJ you need to come out here to PA (it's a blue state I know but some of us are good guys!:eek::):D:rolleyes:;))
Alex isn't the only spy/stalker, you know. (We have each others address, btw...so that's a draw.) I gotta come here to keep tabs on the riff-raff.

Hey, some of my favorite people live in blue states....like me. ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My state is more of a brown color. Well, I meant physically with all of the sand, but I suppose that you could apply that to politics, too - seeing as how it seems to be in the sewer. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
"SoBe Lean. It's tasty, and it doesn't weigh me down. Find it in your grocer's beverage aisle."

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
My state is more of a brown color. Well, I meant physically with all of the sand, but I suppose that you could apply that to politics, too - seeing as how it seems to be in the sewer. :)
Adam weighs in on Arizona politics..........:D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I've been busy. I have 138 pages of new posts to read. For the first time, I'm not even going to try to read all the posts in this thread.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've been busy. I have 138 pages of new posts to read. For the first time, I'm not even going to try to read all the posts in this thread.
Woah, that's a lot of catching up to do! Haven't seen much of you lately. I hope that you've been having some fun along the way.

Just rode about 20 miles. My taint is sore.
Good to know. Well, not really, but it was funny. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was thinking about buying a ladder at the Ace down the street and walking it back home (it won't fit in my car), but it's starting to look stormy out. I'm not a fraidy cat when it comes to lightning, but I'm not especially stupid, either (up for debate). Walking half a mile with a ten-foot lightning rod might not be the best plan.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I was thinking about buying a ladder at the Ace down the street and walking it back home (it won't fit in my car), but it's starting to look stormy out. I'm not a fraidy cat when it comes to lightning, but I'm not especially stupid, either (up for debate). Walking half a mile with a ten-foot lightning rod might not be the best plan.
LOL that sounds like a Darwin awards winne waiting to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis