Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I offer my apologies. I had to skip AH for a couple of days. I don't think Adam can relate to that.;)
Hey, now. You must be talking about the other Adam. I took a couple of days off myself. :)

...Just to be clear, that's a six week wait to get an ultrasound for a potential hernia on top of the over a year I've already been seeking treatment. Yay, gov't health care.
Dave, really sorry to hear that. I hope that you get better soon.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My posts per day went down because of my lack of posting the past couple of days. I'm so ashamed...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
What kind of pizza did you get?
celebratory day at the "things that matter" work. 4 different single topping varieties. Too many beverages to think about driving to get some more beverages until more single topping varieties are consumed..

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
My posts per day went down because of my lack of posting the past couple of days. I'm so ashamed...
Just to be fair, and sort of a buddy... you have far more things to be ashamed of.. like your....... wall color.. or your female relationships... just to name like one or two...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm two Harps down, and I'm about to get a third. Mmmm, tasty.

I'm also watching Silverado.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
uncatchable? Cmon.. niki's got a better chance of draggin yeast juice across the living room floor..
Dude, you're hammered, aren't you? Well, or I am.

Yeast juice. I was living the dream for a month or so there. Uggg. Seems okay now, though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Going pretty well. Works been busy, but that's been the story for the past six months. Better than not having work, for sure.

How are things with you, my man?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I suck at show business..

I could replace Jimmy Fallon tomorrow and the late show on NBC would be no different. Was this tool a charity for Lorne Michaels. Was he blo....... eh.. forget it...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I like Jimmy Fallon, but the couple of times that I watched part of his show, I wasn't impressed. Perhaps a talk show isn't his nitch, or he just needs to grow into it.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Going pretty well. Works been busy, but that's been the story for the past six months. Better than not having work, for sure.

How are things with you, my man?
I really really do appreciate that, Adam. Things are good. I've felt like I've been spinning my wheels that last six weeks or so and some things finally broke loose today. So, good things for sure. Even if things were less than perfect, it'd be hard to complain. I feel very blessed..

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I like Jimmy Fallon, but the couple of times that I watched part of his show, I wasn't impressed. Perhaps a talk show isn't his nitch, or he just needs to grow into it.
I like em too.. hes a talented fella... he just cant host a show...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis