Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I had my MacBook on my lap for too long this morning. My boys hurt.

TMI? Sorry. :D

I just cracked open a beer. It's before 2pm here. This is by far the earliest that I've started drinking in years. Probably since college. It was a long week.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja

I just cracked open a beer. It's before 2pm here. This is by far the earliest that I've started drinking in years. Probably since college. It was a long week.
The wee lads probably don't like the radiation from the MacBook much, either. :eek:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

There's gonna be some drunk postin' tonight!:D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Give me half an hour. :)
The first one will be empty... I know I'm not going anywhere tonight, already made up my mind. This was a tough week. I'm trying to decide If I wanna go grab some food and a case of something cheap and just get after it. Haven't done that in a while... Audioholics is better for it....

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
1500 posts the hard way...:D

I think I might go back to not using it. I don't miss as much that way.
Yeah, it was hard... I actually noticed it cause Adam said something about the Calendar the other day and I poked around there today and notice the "new posts" feature... I'll forget about it tomorrow...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Hey, now. I've got two down the hatch. :D I'm either going to nap or have a third. Hmmm....
I'd go for the third... Really cut loose, man. Once you get through 4 or 5, its an easy road to 10. You won't be sad about your "fellas" anymore...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I was hoping for a new title at 12500 posts, but no dice. It would be the first time that I'd ever had a title before someone else did. I thought it might be something more fitting like "Audioholic Post Whore." :p
Any idea what the next title is? or when? Surely its not all the way to 15000 is it?

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I'd go for the third... Really cut loose, man. Once you get through 4 or 5, its an easy road to 10. You won't be sad about your "fellas" anymore...
I'm been waiting for Adam with a six pack in him...:p

If I ever get out to AZ I'm renting a limo, a dog sitter and taking Adam oooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.:cool:

I'll let you know when adwilk so you can plan to be there also.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Any idea what the next title is? or when? Surely its not all the way to 15000 is it?
No idea, but it's probably at least 15000 now that we know it's not at 12500.

I hope it's good old "couch potato"!:):D
Oh, man, I hope not. Didn't that used to be at 2000 before the title change in 2007? 2000 posts. Huh. Seems like yesterday. Well, more like last Wednesday. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis