Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Too bad that Monoprice isn't a sponsor here. They get a lot of good press from this place. I can understand why they don't pay to sponsor - why do it when you already get the press? :) Still, it would be nice for AH if they would.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I just thought of something...

It would be really ironic if that Panny of yours was lost/broken during shipping ;) :p

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I just thought of something...

It would be really ironic if that Panny of yours was lost/broken during shipping ;) :p
Irony is the guy with the Ultra being bothered by someone else's subwoofer.;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm hungry, but I want to see what Bob has to say about those Def Techs that he gave to his brother.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm not sure if I can hold out for Bob's response. The tummy is a growling.

Oh, wait. I have to preheat the oven. Oops. :eek:

J

jamie2112

Banned
Damn Ric's passing is hitting me hard and I didn't even really know him other than the exchange of thoughts on here..........really sad news....

I am going to make lunch now..

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I'm so close to second place that I can almost taste it.
You just better hope that j_garcia doesn't make a point of out-posting you :p

I think I may get rid of the iPhone in favor of a MotoRazr2... ATT doesn't have 3G up here, so using the browsing/internet features of the phone are ridiculous. Alltel/Verizon has EV-DO and it's much faster for browing, especially when tethered with my laptop. I don't know though... I really like the iPhone... but I am still in the period where I can return it w/o paying any fees. :confused:

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am not getting an Iphone until they are on another carrier...I tour for a living and Verizon has the BEST coverage here in the US by a longshot. I just hate at&t and won't ever use them again......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis