Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I bought an a/c from KEF owning Ken. So far so good right? Right. But ... The sill was making impossible to remove the side sliding windows. I removed the sill and the two sides. However this all works out ... it's happening. It needed to happen. I redid the other two windows already so ... anyway, at least I'm not doing demo and taping at the same time anymore. It's out of sequence. I'm beginning to realize that my brand of Koo Koo is perturbed by doing stuff backwards in this sacred sequence.

-took a work break-

Ugh ... I just figured out the a/c is too big. Man, when I get side tracked it takes up a sh!tload of time. The window sill and sides needed to come out ... well, they never should have went in. I've been fixing stuff here that the other guy did since day 1. Not just me either.

Then there's the list of clowns that lived here since day 1. Yes, I'm judgemental. And it is the fault of other people that I'm like this.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I bought an a/c from KEF owning Ken. So far so good right? Right. But ... The sill was making impossible to remove the side sliding windows. I removed the sill and the two sides. However this all works out ... it's happening. It needed to happen. I redid the other two windows already so ... anyway, at least I'm not doing demo and taping at the same time anymore. It's out of sequence. I'm beginning to realize that my brand of Koo Koo is perturbed by doing stuff backwards in this sacred sequence.

-took a work break-

Ugh ... I just figured out the a/c is too big. Man, when I get side tracked it takes up a sh!tload of time. The window sill and sides needed to come out ... well, they never should have went in. I've been fixing stuff here that the other guy did since day 1. Not just me either.

Then there's the list of clowns that lived here since day 1. Yes, I'm judgemental. And it is the fault of other people that I'm like this.
Well I have had the fun of cleaning and staging my house. Realtor will be here Monday to do interior photos, outside and drone. This divorce thing kind of sucks. I wonder what will be next.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Well I have had the fun of cleaning and staging my house. Realtor will be here Monday to do interior photos, outside and drone. This divorce thing kind of sucks. I wonder what will be next.
Yup, sounds awful. Remember that pushing your feelings down into a pit in your stomach to fuel raging outbursts at inappropriate points in the future is an option.

I'm kind of curious about what the future holds for you too. Hopefully it's less like country song lyrics.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I been there, done that! ... That sucks like h$##l mate, but maybe look at it another way.... The Ukrainians now say that, if it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger.... good luck mate :)

You got lots of friends here !!!!!

You are also always welcome to visit for a good Grappa or Whisky and heaps of music :cool:
Way long flight though :)

Last edited:
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Yup, sounds awful. Remember that pushing your feelings down into a pit in your stomach to fuel raging outbursts at inappropriate points in the future is an option.

I'm kind of curious about what the future holds for you too. Hopefully it's less like country song lyrics.
Unfortunately it got worse this weekend. We found out my 74 year old Mom has a brain tumor. She has had all the imagery done and now go see the Neurologist in Burlington. The good news is that he is an amazing surgeon as I know from personal experience. It seems to be non cancerous but it is affecting her speech a bit and her balance.

So it makes all the divorce stuff seem a bit less important. Thanks for the support.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
A door fixing I go ... beats the hell out of drywall. Good thing some folks leave stuff effed up. I'm still clean. Small pleasures.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis