Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
If it were not true it would be funny.

My life is like a bad country song. My dog died, my wife is divorcing me and I am losing my house.

But, still have a great job, friends and a kid as of so far does not hate me.

My mantra: "It can always be worse and want for nothing and you will not be disappointed."
Looking at it the other way, it is a great opportunity to start fresh :)
One of the greatest things that happened to me was divorcce....
- Then I moved and found the flat of my dreams
- I met a wonderful lady, who I later married, she is my end stop
- I am happier than ever now

A divorce is not the end of the life, it is an opportunity for a new direction in life :)
Powerful events can also be great opportunities mate :)

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
I only got married once and divorced after close to 35 years. 50% of marriages end in divorce, and most of the times, the divorce is a lot more complicated and costly.
No, I no longer believe in marriage.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Life can be hard unfortunately. Music can be a great escape, help comfort and help cope with all of the changes life brings. Like the song says, the darkest hour is just before the dawn. Peace, love and music.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I cut my own hair yesterday. This morning I did it again ... a touch up if you will.

And yes, I did this while I was driving the photo not the haircut
You sexy bastard! What happened to your hair dresser?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
If it were not true it would be funny.

My life is like a bad country song. My dog died, my wife is divorcing me and I am losing my house.

But, still have a great job, friends and a kid as of so far does not hate me.

My mantra: "It can always be worse and want for nothing and you will not be disappointed."
Damn not Fergus...

Sorry to hear of your troubles

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You sexy bastard! What happened to your hair dresser?
Hair stylist. :D

He's always been a snow bird but now that he's 80+ years old he's only in one day a week. His kid who now runs the shop, won't pay for a phone answer-er. Like you leave a message and they call you back. I'm not much of a phone answer-er myself so the whole arrangement was doomed. Plus I don't really live there anymore.

I'm about to go for the New Hampshire state haircut next ... solo clippers.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Hair stylist. :D

He's always been a snow bird but now that he's 80+ years old he's only in one day a week. His kid who now runs the shop, won't pay for a phone answer-er. Like you leave a message and they call you back. I'm not much of a phone answer-er myself so the whole arrangement was doomed. Plus I don't really live there anymore.

I'm about to go for the New Hampshire state haircut next ... solo clippers.
What kind of hair do you have that needs more than a weekly cut?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What kind of hair do you have that needs more than a weekly cut?
This would be the thread for this conversation.

I normally get hair cuts every few months. Since my hair got cut stupid looking, I tried my own hand at cutting my hair. As you can imagine I wasn't able to cut all of the stupid out on the first attempt. So I cut a little more of the stupid out the next day.

I guess the answer is I have stupid looking hair. Don't get me wrong, I'd cry if I started balding: probably end up in therapy. Or maybe I'd dye it orange and try for a globally recognized comb over. I'm tempted to work grabbing women by the pussy into this piece of writing.

F^%&ing barbers. They don't charge much, do sh!t work and then the tip is obligatory more or less. Like I can't not tip and feel like an @sshole. So f^%& them.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
This would be the thread for this conversation.

I normally get hair cuts every few months. Since my hair got cut stupid looking, I tried my own hand at cutting my hair. As you can imagine I wasn't able to cut all of the stupid out on the first attempt. So I cut a little more of the stupid out the next day.

I guess the answer is I have stupid looking hair. Don't get me wrong, I'd cry if I started balding: probably end up in therapy. Or maybe I'd dye it orange and try for a globally recognized comb over. I'm tempted to work grabbing women by the pussy into this piece of writing.

F^%&ing barbers. They don't charge much, do sh!t work and then the tip is obligatory more or less. Like I can't not tip and feel like an @sshole. So f^%& them.
I am sorry but only women cut my hair. I can get the barber culture but I prefer a women's hand.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I prefer a women's hand.
Yeah. Me too. But the few haircuts I've had, in the last 20 years, by men or women other than my guy or his kid were always less than what I've been use to. I'm more about the quality of work than their plumbing.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I am sorry but only women cut my hair. I can get the barber culture but I prefer a women's hand.
You know, if you sit on your hand until it's good and numb, it feels like somebody else's. You can shut your eyes and pretend it's a woman's.

Wait...are we still talking about haircuts?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
You know, if you sit on your hand until it's good and numb, it feels like somebody else's. You can shut your eyes and pretend it's a woman's.

Wait...are we still talking about haircuts?
Yes. They call it "The Stranger"

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Just asking.
I'm not sure about DT but I might. If I keep cutting my own hair, by next Halloween, we should have something to work with.

On a related note, what I'm doing now by cutting my own hair, I came to realize that this must be what led to the mullet. I mean you can't get to the back.

I'm just about ready to mix a bag of e-z set to kick off the mud phase of basement rehab round 54. Once it gets mixed there is nothing else to do but work and who likes that? Laziness just makes things worse. Back in the day a rail of coke or at least a few beers would make one feel better about the whole thing. I don't think the doc's would put me on speed to make me more of a go getter with the ticker being what it is. People on adderall have it made.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
sorry guys about his large rant

wow I am stunned by Apple event today.....

There is a new Apple watch with slightly larger display, and it is rounded at the edges and it is insanely something like 0.2 inches thinner than previous generation, wow.... we got to run to get this....

And the insane innovation of the iPhone 16, which has Apple AI that can tell you when you need to eat and when it is a good time to have a beer, how could we manage without it.

And even now the $1800 iPhone 16 pro max has a 48 megapixel camera that almost matches the 50 megapixel camera in $450 "Nothingphone 1" that I bought 2 years ago. The $450 camera of the nothingphone IMHO betters the camera of the iPhone at 1/3 the price of the iPhone ..... Yes I also got an iPhone 15 but my preference is always Nothingphone ....

So how doApple justtify a substandard camera in a $1800 phone that almost matches what is in a $450 phone...... wonder about those margins Apple o_O

wow Apple, weay to go to rip off the market o_O

IMHO, the best phone ever, on the market.... Nothingphone is the coolest product I ever seen :cool:

One more thing.... Apple does not even realize how to manage silent mode.... with Nothingphone it is simple, you put the phone with the glass down. and it is silent, glass up and it will be not silent..... with iPhone there is a button that I always forget to turn back, so my wife get annoyed when I don´t her calls. Sorry Apple .... you guys can´t even manage to get the simple things right :mad:

how stupid is this to still have a physical button for silent mode?
Or is this different with iPhone 16, guess not?

Apple, you lost me now

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis