Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I am glad your Dad is ok. Scary stuff.
Yeah, it was a bit scary for us all. He, however, was telling jokes to the ambulance crew and nurses all the way until the cardiac doc got to him. We all figure it was a coping mechanism, with the great beyond staring him in the face.

My parents moved into an assisted living home about a year ago. Dad is 85, hasn't been slim in many years and likes to eat. The kitchen staff have been far too generous with his grub and he's packed on more weight since moving in. When he returned to the home, my Mom read them the riot act and they aren't allowed to pamper him to the same degree as before. I don't know if it'll help him live longer, but it's gonna make the time pass far more slowly for him. :D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I'm still looking forward to my first heart attack.

I hear they suck.
Not having had one, I can't say how much they suck. I can confirm that having a loved one go through it does have a high suckage coefficient.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
On fb I called the pope capt obvious for saying it's better to be an atheist than a bad christian and had my comment removed. What's his next quote? 1+1=2?

Oh, btw, since I can't get to an MD soon enough, what does 'acute encephalopathy' mean? Like am I damaged, upstairs? Anyway, that's on my cardiac paperwork.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah I read all that. I think the reason they said that was because of the repeated combativeness. I don’t feel brain damaged.

If I was able to speak, chances are I threatened their lives and quite possibly hurt their feelings with some nonPC slurs. Just guessing. :D
Threats? Non-PC slurs? You?

Perish the thought.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
The latest stories to come from Donetsk is that family men are stealing warheads from ruzzian occupants. I know this first-hand

They are gonna send the warheads back to the ruzzians with "love" ..... how can ruzzians even believe it is possible to defeat a nation with this spirit :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Marked safe from CoViD ... that I know of.

That's lucky AF all things considered.

I mean, I am a slut.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis