Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
That's sarcasm, right? For as much as I use it, you'd think I'd be certain.

I gotta go see my stylist.

Since I was smart enough to start fights with everybody b4 the holidays I will hopefully only have my girl to admire it.

Social Distancing Level: EXPERT
Maybe....

Social distancing is the best excuse to not see people you don't want to see.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
So, anyone in the mood to get his hands up to his elbows in some gamberi na buzaru with tagliatelle verde? @Ponzio perhaps...
gambe.png

Sure there's a glass of decent white! What'd you think?

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
You got your original acct working again!

I'm going to look at some sticks and wait for inspiration.

Edit: No promises but there could be pic's of said stick ... :D
oh yeah ship shape ;) how ya been?

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I know the feeling. It's more peaceful now that I have accepted this reality. :)

lol. I've moved into my tiny house, been tinkering with home theater stuff so been poking around the forums more lately. When it was condo life it was just too hard. How are you?
I'm good. Nothing exciting to report.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm good. Nothing exciting to report.
There's like an appropriate amount of alcohol for such circumstances.

I've got a wall torn up for my wiring convenience in the bedroom.

I think this hobby is ruining my life.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
There's like an appropriate amount of alcohol for such circumstances.

I've got a wall torn up for my wiring convenience in the bedroom.

I think this hobby is ruining my life.
Where's my bottle of JD??? She keeps on hiding it...

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Tomorrow my older son will be 6yo. I baked a Coconut cake for him (only baked muffins before). Found new respect for cake decorators. Spreading icing evenly is pita.
Don't judge too harshly (6 candles will be added tomorrow) - Each cake is two pies and icing in the middle and on top. We will have leftovers. F#ck covid.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Tomorrow my older son will be 6yo. I baked a Coconut cake for him (only baked muffins before). Found new respect for cake decorators. Spreading icing evenly is pita.
Don't judge too harshly (6 candles will be added tomorrow) - Each cake is two pies and icing in the middle and on top. We will have leftovers. F#ck covid.

I think it looks exactly like a cake.

Wifey does this for most of the kids birthdays. Some cakes look better than others (kids have had some complex requests) and no matter how "bad" or "homemade" they look, the little ones always love them.

We just had three birthdays in 3 months. I now have a 4yo, 6yo, and a 7yo. The older ones stated school today. I'm tired...

Anyone can buy a cake. You did a lot more than that.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

Nice countertop. And, I love coconut.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis