Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
All the political commentary has driven away a lot of good contributors.
I'm surprised how much is tolerated. Shouldn't be so polarized. Sadly that's the state of things now.

I still love this place, but man we should value calm civilized discussion over the overly passionate BS that thrives on the political threads. People seem to forget we're all one in this together.

majorloser

majorloser

I'm surprised how much is tolerated. Shouldn't be so polarized. Sadly that's the state of things now.

I still love this place, but man we should value calm civilized discussion over the overly passionate BS that thrives on the political threads. People seem to forget we're all one in this together.
Sorry for not spending much time around here anymore. I try to delete as much crap as I can when I'm lurking around.

The crowd has changed around here over the years from the joking bunch of audio nerds that I loved to hang around. Now it's become a group of butthurt a-holes that get off on bashing others.

But consumer electronics has also changed, in many cases also for the worse.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Sorry for not spending much time around here anymore. I try to delete as much crap as I can when I'm lurking around.

The crowd has changed around here over the years from the joking bunch of audio nerds that I loved to hang around. Now it's become a group of butthurt a-holes that get off on bashing others.

To be fair there are plenty of those folks (I'd like to include myself in that group) left and we just want to have fun and talk audio.

That said so many smart folks on here that the political stuff is interesting, but boy is it impossible for people to just have a civil, logical discussion.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
To be honest I have a hard time having audio conversations with many of the contributors here anymore. It's become like AVS forum at times. (Not that bad but you know...) Quite a few of the civil have left or only lurk.

If I have a question though there are still people here that I know I can directly contact for an educated response.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

Dave, you are correct that the industry has changed but there are some really cool advancements and have periodically been some good value to be found.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
If more than one mongoose is in a group, is it mongeese or mongooses?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis