Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I used to watch ChrisFix on youtube. He's now around 9.5mil subscribers - so very popular.
Long story short, on my way to do the weekly grocery, I took a wrong turn by accident and guess whose house I found (no points for correctly guessing)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Las Vegas is insanely crazy out of this world …. but I love it ….. Roman City underground:cool:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Gettin' my ticker checked out this morning. Gotta remember to ask about the crackling noises my chest makes when I go to put a nose cone back on a screw gun. It's one of my job descriptors: Nose Cone Operator.

Also the acute encephalopathy question looms. Am I brain dead?

That's rhetoric. Don't be rude. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Also the acute encephalopathy question looms.
Post operative confusion ... well, they got me on that one. When I woke up I thought I was being killed in a rather painful manner. My bad.

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Wow !. I was once told when I first went to Vegas in the summer, do not place your arm on your car roof, hot, hot hot. :oops:
I heard about those guys going to Coober Peedy in South Australia, even hotter there... Don´t park your car in the sun, the mirrors may fall off the car due to the heat :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
WOW, we are at page 1000, what happens when we get to 1001, will Audioholics site crash? o_O

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Yes, but it's a dry heat...
It makes a difference. I'll take 120f dry heat over 100f with 100% humidity any day. I walk outside during July and just turn around and go back in. Unless it's early morning or at night, we can't even walk our dogs because the sidewalk is too hot.

Unless you're in the water, it's just too damn hot here.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis