Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
We might be headed towards a recession but white van speaker guy is alive and well. Just got hit up at the local gas station, man bun and patchy bearded were present.
How'd the pitch go? How much? Did you shoot him?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Worked 4 days this week and 2 days last week.

Didn't die. Just wanted to. Maybe next week.

It's gonna be a 5 day stretch.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Worked 4 days this week and 2 days last week.

Didn't die. Just wanted to. Maybe next week.

It's gonna be a 5 day stretch.
Are you sure you can manage 5 days in a row?
I only had 2. work days this week :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I am going to Nevada soon, a conference in Las Vegas at end of June :)
Is there anyone who can give me a descent tip on where to get prepaid sim cards on the way (I heard this can be challenging to get, even at airports.....)... I am flying via Seattle to Las Vegas; Are these available at the airports?

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Only in Canada can that be shown.
I thought it was a recruitment poster for (must I say it?) submariners. *bows head in shame*

I made it through a 40 hour week. The craziest thing was driving up to work going 90 mph in the middle lane, moving along with traffic only to be overtaken by several cars in the passing lane. Oh, it was probably around 4:30 AM. It's like the poor man's version of Formula 1. Both hands on the wheel and wear your seat belts. Screaming is permitted.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Is your phone esim capable? This would be my choice. https://www.t-mobile.com/support/plans-features/t-mobile-esim-app

I have used Airalo (another esim service) when I was traveling overseas a bunch and was unable to purchase a physical sim.
Thx, none of my phones have e-sim .... Nothingphone 1 is not e-sim capable .... and I have some older ones ....

Checking here it seems there is no t-mobile outlets in neither SeaTac airport or Las-Vegas.....

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis