Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Use lube to help slide on those tight pants.

Southern European Audiophiles insist on extra virgin olive oil. True AudioHolics know that any lube, including mineral oil or vaseline, will do.
Dish soap ... :D

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I just discovered I have an account over at the AVS forums that I created in 2010. I just made a couple of posts for the first time in 7 years. lol

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
funniest thing I've seen on reddit for a while:

If you didn't get the joke:
Here's Joker played by Nicholson:

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
There is nothing going on. Nothing worth mentioning anyway. This is where day-drinking starts to look good. You guys go ahead.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Wife works both weekend days and I have take care of my 2y hooligan by myself. Shoot me.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
2 huh? That went by quick. There's no such thing as being bored with a 2 year old.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Wife works both weekend days and I have take care of my 2y hooligan by myself. Shoot me.
I have a 3 year old, 2 year old, and a 4 month old. I work from home and take care of them every day. EVERY DAY...I also happen to really like whiskey and beer. Who knew?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I have a 3 year old, 2 year old, and a 4 month old. I work from home and take care of them every day. EVERY DAY...I also happen to really like whiskey and beer. Who knew?
I'm so glad my son is pretty self sufficient now. I feared helping him get a car, but it turned out to be a good thing. No more running around for the kid. Life got easier.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I did 4 months old and work from home. Wasn't easy but possible. Taking care of kids 2 and 3 without help and working from home is practically impossible without something has to give.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I did 4 months old and work from home. Wasn't easy but possible. Taking care of kids 2 and 3 without help and working from home is practically impossible without something has to give.
Lots of juggling. I'm salary so I get paid no matter the hours and most of the time the kids are tied up in one activity or another. Not literally, though the thought has crossed my mind.....

I do everything on my laptop so I just sit in the same room with them and watch them play. They have a playroom so when I have conference calls they hang out in there.

The 4 month old is quiet and pretty much just sits there and hangs out. Sleepy dude too.

The couple down the street have an in-home daycare so once they become unmanageable I'll have to figure something out. That or get enough of a pay increase so wifey can quit working.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Lots of juggling. I'm salary so I get paid no matter the hours and most of the time the kids are tied up in one activity or another. Not literally, though the thought has crossed my mind.....

I do everything on my laptop so I just sit in the same room with them and watch them play. They have a playroom so when I have conference calls they hang out in there.

The 4 month old is quiet and pretty much just sits there and hangs out. Sleepy dude too.

The couple down the street have an in-home daycare so once they become unmanageable I'll have to figure something out. That or get enough of a pay increase so wifey can quit working.
Boys/Girls? Do you have your/her parents/siblings/family help out on regular basis?

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Boys/Girls? Do you have your/her parents/siblings/family help out on regular basis?
Oldest two are both girls so they play together really well. The baby is a boy and he's a very easy kid.

Grandparents and great-grandparents help out so if I need to I can have them watch them.

If my job had as many conference calls as my last one there would be no way I could pull this off. I'm lucky enough that I'm just working on server back end or web interfaces all day.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
This explains few things. Boys at this age (2y)are much more handful - you'll see :)

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
This explains few things. Boys at this age (2y)are much more handful - you'll see :)
I have an 8 month old grandchild who spends a lot of time at our house. He's still pretty easy to deal with, but he's getting crawling down and I think he's gonna be walking before we know it. Kid proofing has begun. I think I'm gonna build a cage to put around my audio gear...

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I have an 8 month old grandchild who spends a lot of time at our house. He's still pretty easy to deal with, but he's getting crawling down and I think he's gonna be walking before we know it. Kid proofing has begun. I think I'm gonna build a cage to put around my audio gear...

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
@Pogre Why funny tag? This is my actual family room photographed today. at 8 months they still crawl.
Wait till they start running between 1 to 1.5 years. We'll see who's laughing then :) but then again you probably went thru this but forgot.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis