Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Always thought CR was nice and smooth..... no ice... Only Doug drinks good stuff with ice:)
Adam tells me, not as smooth as a freshly shaved craig7. But still smooth... Just sayin
This is a new version - "Northern Harvest". We went out this evening to drop off our daughter at a birthday party, so we picked up a bottle on the way home. Haven't opened it yet though.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
This is a new version - "Northern Harvest". We went out this evening to drop off our daughter at a birthday party, so we picked up a bottle on the way home. Haven't opened it yet though.
Nice!
Let me know what you think.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
This is a very good rye. A rep brought a sample bottle and it was delicious. Not sure if it's world's best, but it's very good.
Have you had Bulleit Rye? If you did I was wondering how you thought it compared to CR?
If not, try it out it's pretty good.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You might want to strap in, because this is pretty exciting.

I'm about to go to Target.

I said, "in," all of you quote changers out there. You know who you are. Rick. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
There's something living in my attic. Finding it might be a huge pain, as my attic isn't that easy to get into. Stated another way...I've never gone into my attic. I've only opened up the access door and placed boxes up there around the door for storage, as it sure looks pretty difficult to move around up there. My plan is to try the catch-and-release trap that I bought a while back for the pack rat in my garage (but never used because it left after I kept the doors open for a while in hopes that it would leave).

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
My plan is to try the catch-and-release trap that I bought a while back for the pack rat in my garage (but never used because it left after I kept the doors open for a while in hopes that it would leave).
How long ago was that?

I ask because by leaving the doors open may have caused your garage tenant to become your attic tenant. These animals don't like to venture out into the open unless absolutely necessary. They feel safe in relatively enclosed areas.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
How long ago was that?

I ask because by leaving the doors open may have caused your garage tenant to become your attic tenant. These animals don't like to venture out into the open unless absolutely necessary. They feel safe in relatively enclosed areas.
I forget, but it was a few months ago. I didn't start hearing this in my attic until about a week ago, so I really doubt it's the same pack rat.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I forget, but it was a few months ago. I didn't start hearing this in my attic until about a week ago, so I really doubt it's the same pack rat.
I remember watching one of those Billy The Exterminator shows a while back and IIRC.
To find the entry point, look for any dirty spots where oils & dirt rub off their fur as they crawl along an access trail. Maybe a tree branch that is close to the roof or some access to the house.
Metal screening seems like it's one of the few thing they don't chew through.
Good Luck!

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
There's something living in my attic. Finding it might be a huge pain, as my attic isn't that easy to get into. Stated another way...I've never gone into my attic. I've only opened up the access door and placed boxes up there around the door for storage, as it sure looks pretty difficult to move around up there. My plan is to try the catch-and-release trap that I bought a while back for the pack rat in my garage (but never used because it left after I kept the doors open for a while in hopes that it would leave).
Or you can make lemonade, so to speak.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willard_(1971_film)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis