Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I asked you not to say anything...

(40-48 seconds). Pretty accurately depicts how I pick up girls... Well, if you add a casting couch. Oddly enough they too walk with a cane afterwards. :p
No...don't try to take credit for it.:eek:

None of you are correct in your guessing yet.:p

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
So I was having some trouble figuring out how to get an after-market table saw fence system to properly attach to my table saw, since the portable models aren't conducive to such things. Mostly, I'm guessing, because an aftermarket system would make them much less portable, defeating their purpose. Anywho, a few blocks of steel later and I think it just might work. It'll end up adding about $60 to the price of the fence system, but still saves me a couple hundred over a real contractor saw and gets me the functionality I want with a much larger rip capacity.
Well? Where are the pics?

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Adam or Rick but since it's got nothing to do with politics or the oil companies, I'm leaning toward Adam ... unless you've been exchanging ideas with The Deuce.
I thought for sure you'd have Asian women in place of oil companies.... it's as if you don't even know me. :confused::D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
No...don't try to take credit for it.:eek:

None of you are correct in your guessing yet.:p
I'm not guilty, with an explanation::D
Wasn't home during the alleged transgression.

We went out with friends to watch the game last night. A friend that's notoriously cheap.
It was their turn to pay. As we were walking out the door, (I went ahead to warm up my truck)
My wife overheard the waitress ask my buddy "Are you sure everything was OK?"
So we figured he didn't tip fairly, at all.
I tried to wait in the parking lot until they left, to go back in and set things right. But they sat in their car talking.
Long story short. I'm going back today to tip the waitress.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I thought for sure you'd have Asian women...
I'm your huckleberry. I've posted this before, but I'm doing it again just to cleanse my brain of that other video. Well, and to watch her dance. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I was on a delta international flight and they danced, not as good as that, more like just playing music with the recording and moving there hips....

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm your huckleberry. I've posted this before, but I'm doing it again just to cleanse my brain of that other video. Well, and to watch her dance. :)
Well, that was an interesting 20 minutes.

majorloser

majorloser

You forgot that you needed to post something Rick would enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not guilty, with an explanation::D
Wasn't home during the alleged transgression.

We went out with friends to watch the game last night. A friend that's notoriously cheap.
It was their turn to pay. As we were walking out the door, (I went ahead to warm up my truck)
My wife overheard the waitress ask my buddy "Are you sure everything was OK?"
So we figured he didn't tip fairly, at all.
I tried to wait in the parking lot until they left, to go back in and set things right. But they sat in their car talking.
Long story short. I'm going back today to "tip" the waitress.
Good call. Your wife might have followed you in to see what was taking so long...:D

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
What movies should I watch tonight? I'm due for a movie night...

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Are you staying home or going out? What are you in the mood for action adventure, comedy, drama, animated, ?????

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Not sure.. a few I under consideration: Bad Grandpa, The People vs Larry Flint, Hunger Games, or Prisoners. Haven't seen any of those.

... or...The Big Lebowski for old time sake.

I tend to like all kinds of movies, but, I'm not in an Enter the Void or Requiem for a Dream mood lol.

Edit: Forgot to say 'Staying in' :)

Last edited:
monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
Not sure.. a few I under consideration: Bad Grandpa, The People vs Larry Flint, Hunger Games, or Prisoners. Haven't seen any of those.

... or...The Big Lebowski for old time sake.

I tend to like all kinds of movies, but, I'm not in an Enter the Void or Requiem for a Dream mood lol.
The Big Lebowski, you ****ing fascist. ;)

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
The Big Lebowski, you ****ing fascist. ;)
Haha, yeah, one of the few movies on my 'rewatch' list. Every couple years give it a watch. ;)

I watched oh brother where art though the other night, always a crowd pleaser...
Ah, that's a good one.

Yeah, I always forget the 'semi-old' movies.

Like other night watched The Ghostwriter and it was pretty interesting. Sorta went under the radar.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
I watched Mediastan the other week, was actually really interesting. I want to see the hollywood one too: The Fifth Estate. I'm slightly interested in all this WikiLeaks stuff, not so much from the secrets, to be honest, but, to the different reactions. Now I saw the 'WikiLeaks' version, so maybe next the 'hollywood' version (The Fifth Estate).

Mediastan (2013) - IMDb

..and link to watch preview: Mediastan

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis