Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm curious to hear how you like it.

Jack Ryan is a bad-a** analyst, but let's face it - he's never going to be with twin sisters...that have tails.
I thought it was good. I didn't think it was as good as the Bourne triliogy or the new Bourne movie. I feel like it tried to do everything it was supposed to do, the acting wasn't bad, the story arch and pacing weren't bad, I just didn't find myself as involved and drawn in like, say, the Bourne movies.

Is it worth seeing in theaters? I think you could do worse and probably wouldn't regret the decision. However, I'm not sure you would be disappointed if you waited and rented it. Solid B IMHO.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
The Kebo Bottle Opener - NYIGF August 2012 - YouTube I love it, they are like $10 in aluminum and $20 in ss, They have 2 negative reviews on amazon I just noticed, for tapping the bottle and causing foam when you open it, but that has never happened to me and I have used it so many times I couldnt count, I have two of them one in my bar and one on a key chain, one aluminum and one ss, no issues ever.... The negatives are probably from gropener, lol, the grab opener, which one of my employees has and it also work, but you need to really have strong hands, my wife could never use that one, the kebo has more leverage, and if the bottle tap is an issue for you you can put hte little gel sticker on it and it will open softer...
Wedding rings open beer bottles just fine....one of the few perks about being married....

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Wedding rings open beer bottles just fine....one of the few perks about being married....
LOL, I could picture diamonds flying everywhere the metal cap serrations ripping into my gold band, I would rather spend the $20 on the opener than need to get a new ring... Although a friend of mine does this all the time, but he has one of them tungsten rings and I swear it was made for opening beer...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
One Amazon review updated with a video, and two more reviews written. Time to get cleaned up and have some lunch.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
One Amazon review updated with a video, and two more reviews written. Time to get cleaned up and have some lunch.
So "reviews" is the new code word. I mean, why else would you need to clean and carb up for round 2? :eek:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
So I was having some trouble figuring out how to get an after-market table saw fence system to properly attach to my table saw, since the portable models aren't conducive to such things. Mostly, I'm guessing, because an aftermarket system would make them much less portable, defeating their purpose. Anywho, a few blocks of steel later and I think it just might work. It'll end up adding about $60 to the price of the fence system, but still saves me a couple hundred over a real contractor saw and gets me the functionality I want with a much larger rip capacity.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
You clearly don't know how hard I work on my reviews.

Hmmm, that might not help clear things up...
Some how YAA still hasn't figured out that you are working on dance reviews. #1 is a very good showman. Guess which one is him...

Last edited by a moderator:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Some how YAA still hasn't figured out that you are working on dance reviews. #1 is a very good showman. Guess which one is him...

My imagination must suck, because I can not even imagine what you must have Googled to come up with that video. :eek: :D

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai

That is some of thee strangest shite I have ever seen, Whackoooosss right there.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I didn't. A forum member here showed it to me.........Guess who?
Adam or Rick but since it's got nothing to do with politics or the oil companies, I'm leaning toward Adam ... unless you've been exchanging ideas with The Deuce.

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
I didn't. A forum member here showed it to me.........Guess who?
I asked you not to say anything...

(40-48 seconds). Pretty accurately depicts how I pick up girls... Well, if you add a casting couch. Oddly enough they too walk with a cane afterwards. :p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis