Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Sébastien Loeb's Peugeot 208 T16 is probably more sick.......
According to what I read.... Quicker 0 - 60 MPh than Kimi Räikkönen in his Lotus F1 :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah ... by the time you hear Rick say this it's already too late.

Just close your eyes and try to think of something else.
Don't understand anything what you're talking about.... and I don't have time to reread the whole thread :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
There's no way to say this without sounding like a whiny, entitled d-bag. So, here goes. I was so disappointed in myself yesterday that I felt physically ill. On the Vine program, I had the shot at getting a Denon X4000...can you believe that?...by FAR the best thing that I ever would have gotten...but I was too slow and they ran out. I'd never seen anything like that on Vine before, and I had actually daydreamed about them offering it after I read the review here. By "too slow," I mean that it took me roughly five seconds to find it in the list after it became available and request it. I then tried to get a Harmony Ultimate remote, but they again must have ran out as I was requesting it. I won't even get into the $1000 HK receiver or the other Harmony remote that I also didn't get. See, I sound like a d-bag.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I know there's a regular member here in Calgary but can't remember who. They're having some pretty intense flooding down there, hope everyone's ok. Just texted my brother who lives there and they haven't been evacuated so that's good.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
There's no way to say this without sounding like a whiny, entitled d-bag. So, here goes. I was so disappointed in myself yesterday that I felt physically ill. On the Vine program, I had the shot at getting a Denon X4000...can you believe that?...by FAR the best thing that I ever would have gotten...but I was too slow and they ran out. I'd never seen anything like that on Vine before, and I had actually daydreamed about them offering it after I read the review here. By "too slow," I mean that it took me roughly five seconds to find it in the list after it became available and request it. I then tried to get a Harmony Ultimate remote, but they again must have ran out as I was requesting it. I won't even get into the $1000 HK receiver or the other Harmony remote that I also didn't get. See, I sound like a d-bag.
Still awesome that stuff like that is available, if only for 2.48 seconds, for free :D If that's being a d-bag, I don't think I've ever wanted to be a d-bag more.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Still awesome that stuff like that is available, if only for 2.48 seconds, for free :D If that's being a d-bag, I don't think I've ever wanted to be a d-bag more.
Word. It feels awesome when I'm fast enough, but horrible when I'm not. Last month, I snagged two rolls of tape as I (web) crawled through the Vine ashes left behind by the victors. The X4000 might, I'm guessing, have been more exciting. :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Word. It feels awesome when I'm fast enough, but horrible when I'm not. Last month, I snagged two rolls of tape as I (web) crawled through the Vine ashes left behind by the victors. The X4000 might, I'm guessing, have been more exciting. :D
Was it the zebra tape? If not then probably not as exciting. Although I find the shrink tape fascinating to watch :p

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I know there's a regular member here in Calgary but can't remember who. They're having some pretty intense flooding down there, hope everyone's ok. Just texted my brother who lives there and they haven't been evacuated so that's good.
Flooding sucks the big one...

"GranteedEV" is from Calgary. Hope he's doing ok too.

Last edited:
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
That's too bad.
Adam is there any way to find out (after the fact) how many they offered?
Or is that something you already know?... I obviously know nothing about the Vine program.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That's too bad.
Adam is there any way to find out (after the fact) how many they offered?
Or is that something you already know?... I obviously know nothing about the Vine program.
Thanks, Rick. The easiest way is to look at the product page on Amazon and see how many Vine reviews there are (in about a month), because now we have to review everything that we get before we can get anything else. Although, that doesn't say how many were available to my group yesterday (and I have no idea at all how many people get the same list that I do). My guess is one or maybe two were available, given the price of those. They'll have huge numbers of things like snack bars (of which, we get one out of a box), but very few high-dollar items. To see so many on my list that I actually could use...and to lose out so badly...oh, the agony of defeat.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis