Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I placed the Denon out on the kitchen table in preparation to record some video, came back a few minutes later, and little bugs were crawling over it. Awesome...or whatever the opposite of that is.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I placed the Denon out on the kitchen table in preparation to record some video, came back a few minutes later, and little bugs were crawling over it. Awesome...or whatever the opposite of that is.
This is like Craig all over again :p

Now you almost hope they ask for it back since it's infested.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Not yet. There do seem to be fewer of them now, though. Thanks for asking. How are things going with you?
Well your slowly winning your guest bedroom back, good Adam, picked up my new ute Friday lovely to be back behiend the wheel of a manual v8, family is good little fella is growing, Stephs pulling her hair out as Connor terrorizes everyone, but yea going good Adam! Thanks for asking

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Being so quiet I can hear my internal organs is something else entirely.
After a hefty meal, or a long overdue meal for that matter, I don't need a quiet room to hear my internal organs. :)

Just passing that along .....

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
You can't get the bugs worked out of your Denon?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I thought taking the top of my Denon would be easy. It's not. The darn thing is caught on something, and I'm getting all flustered. It's like A/V prom night.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I thought taking the top of my Denon would be easy. It's not. The darn thing is caught on something, and I'm getting all flustered. It's like A/V prom night.
Could you take the bottom off instead that should give you all the access necessary to finish the job. ;)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I would, but I don't know how to get a Denon drunk.
Believe it or not that's the only way I get access to the bottom of my receiver.

Seriously I've never had issues opening a receiver before, but perhaps there is a hidden locking screw on the bottom side. Good Luck.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Got it. I thought that it would pull back a bit and then slide off, or pivot up...it actually had to pivot and then slide back.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
No he agreed to take his top off first, then she opend up like a book!
See what I did there!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Back from a long weekend in Vienna, on Saturday me and my wife were to a concert in Brahms Sahl in Musikverein, this is the birth-place of classical music and where they do the famous new-year concerts :p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis