Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Championship? Ha! That was a regional prelim. No one who walks away after a little nipple milking would ever even make it to the Big Twist.
Ha!! What a noob!!!! Glad to see your on top of the leaders tabble

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Now that the Adele concert BR is over that piano intro music on the menu is driving me nuts and yes, that's right ... you needed to know that.

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
Happy Easter to all the furries whose fursona is a bunny or Jesus! Also happy Easter to the atheists like myself who don't celebrate Easter.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I hope none of you were watching the NCAA and saw the Ware injury this afternoon. Apparently it's one of the most gruesome sports injuries ever. You really hate to hear about that, especially for an unpaid athlete. Here's hoping he has a speedy recovery.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It's not $1798 for 2 pair, but per pair or for 2 mono amps. I don't see an edit option.
Ummm, yeah ... that's not going to work. You have forfeited the second pair and now must ship them to me for nothing. Thanks for using the classifieds.

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
I hope none of you were watching the NCAA and saw the Ware injury this afternoon. Apparently it's one of the most gruesome sports injuries ever. You really hate to hear about that, especially for an unpaid athlete. Here's hoping he has a speedy recovery.
Team mate reactions were a little odd, a bunch of Mary's.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis