Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Love the kremlin exploding scene. Tons of low bass in that short scene.

Spent much time in prison or Australia monk? :p
Just have to point this out so Bryce rereads it. I still don't think he'll get it. Awesome.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Be a better you !

If you believe that your best days are ahead of you, then you’ll find a creative solution to even the worst circumstance. If you believe that people aren’t intentionally trying to hurt you, then you’ll tend to give more second chances and receive them. If you believe that you are worth fighting for then you’ll find a way to keep going — no matter the effort required.

You can put on a happy face temporarily when you’re in front of the right people, but your attitude is what determines the decisions that no one else sees until it’s too late.

Your attitude is what ultimately determines if you achieve your goals or if you fall short. You can’t fake it. You can’t pretend like everything is okay. Your attitude colors the world around around you. It changes the sights and sounds. It makes you believe what you want to believe.

So if what you want to see and hear and feel is hate and fear and frustration then chances are you’ll find it all too easily. But if you want to find the brightest parts of the universe around you, then that is what you will find. Your attitude will lead you there.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Originally Posted by fuzz092888It always hurts at first, but then you loosen up and it starts to feel kinda good :eek:
I can attest to this...wait...what?! xD
You two have been playing too much Twister. Have you ever tried outdoor sports?

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
If you believe that your best days are ahead of you, then you’ll find a creative solution to even the worst circumstance. If you believe that people aren’t intentionally trying to hurt you, then you’ll tend to give more second chances and receive them. If you believe that you are worth fighting for then you’ll find a way to keep going — no matter the effort required.

You can put on a happy face temporarily when you’re in front of the right people, but your attitude is what determines the decisions that no one else sees until it’s too late.

Your attitude is what ultimately determines if you achieve your goals or if you fall short. You can’t fake it. You can’t pretend like everything is okay. Your attitude colors the world around around you. It changes the sights and sounds. It makes you believe what you want to believe.

So if what you want to see and hear and feel is hate and fear and frustration then chances are you’ll find it all too easily. But if you want to find the brightest parts of the universe around you, then that is what you will find. Your attitude will lead you there.
Is that from Mr. Rodgers?

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Don't be sad ... but it was kind of funny.

Reading that just cost me 10 IQ points. I gotta put you on ignore while I still know how.
I was looking for it yesterday and couldn't find it :(

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord

Is that from Mr. Rodgers?
No I think it is Stuart Smalley.:eek::D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
2:55 am an me and Stephanie are awake!!! With a sick baby :( wish he'd sleep when he was sick

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Hey, if you have time to post, you have time to model drivers....:D

J/K!
My latest modeling software hasn't been released so the code is actually only at home. I have been adding features like crazy, but it's not quite where I want it for the next release. I thought I had given you your EBS model already. I believe it was in the 85 to 90 range with a 20hz tune. Of course I also discovered stereo integrity and so I had to clean up drool.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
My latest modeling software hasn't been released so the code is actually only at home. I have been adding features like crazy, but it's not quite where I want it for the next release. I thought I had given you your EBS model already. I believe it was in the 85 to 90 range with a 20hz tune. Of course I also discovered stereo integrity and so I had to clean up drool.
Don't think so.:confused: At least I haven't seen it anywhere. I really was just kidding. I appreciate the efforts of anyone who takes the time to model drivers for me, or anyone else.:)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Don't think so.:confused: At least I haven't seen it anywhere. I really was just kidding. I appreciate the efforts of anyone who takes the time to model drivers for me, or anyone else.:)
It really takes me like 5 seconds at home and if you have a tuning you want to use let me know and I can work up a cut list for you. I built it because I got tired of having to use multiple tools. I'd say I'm lazy, but I think the project speaks for itself. :D

You wouldn't believe how big a pain charting is.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
It really takes me like 5 seconds at home and if you have a tuning you want to use let me know and I can work up a cut list for you. I built it because I got tired of having to use multiple tools. I'd say I'm lazy, but I think the project speaks for itself. :D

You wouldn't believe how big a pain charting is.
See build thread....please.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis