Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
The original. I seem to remember you saying you didn't like the second one.
Yea, the second one just didn't do some of the things the original did that I really liked. Plus I found it a little more difficult to use. One of my main gripes, in terms of features was that the second one didn't rotate when you rotated the phone (iPhone). I also thought the sliding panels to get to certain menus was more complicated than it needed to be. They basically traded a "click" for a slide. So rather than having dedicated buttons on the bottom of the screen you had to slide a panel or two panels over to get where you needed to go.

Anywho, harder to navigate than what? I forget android or iphone?

EDIT: Wow, someone actually reads my posts? :p :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Yea, the second one just didn't do some of the things the original did that I really liked. Plus I found it a little more difficult to use. One of my main gripes, in terms of features was that the second one didn't rotate when you rotated the phone (iPhone). I also thought the sliding panels to get to certain menus was more complicated than it needed to be. They basically traded a "click" for a slide. So rather than having dedicated buttons on the bottom of the screen you had to slide a panel or two panels over to get where you needed to go.

Anywho, harder to navigate than what? I forget android or iphone?

EDIT: Wow, someone actually reads my posts? :p :D
Adam has another paragraph to read. ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry...playing StarCraft with my brother. :)

On Tapatalk, it doesn't seem to remember what I've read - so it keeps sending me back to the same page (even though my settings are to go to the first unread post). When I exit and go back to the forum, everything is bolded like it wasn't read. Just kind of annoying.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Sorry...playing StarCraft with my brother. :)

On Tapatalk, it doesn't seem to remember what I've read - so it keeps sending me back to the same page (even though my settings are to go to the first unread post). When I exit and go back to the forum, everything is bolded like it wasn't read. Just kind of annoying.
Hmm android? I haven't had that problem on the iphone. Have you tried marking everything as read, to kind of start over so to speak? I know I accidentally did that when I first downloaded the app so I'm not sure if I would have had the same problem if I hadn't. I do vaguely remember that when I first downloaded the app and everything came up it, was all bolded and it didn't seem like anything ever went away.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I didn't die in kicking horse this weekend..... so win? Also, discovered the best drinking game in history. I'm proud to add it to my repertoire.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Oh, also had this shown to me. I love the internet. NSFW

Last edited by a moderator:
ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Wow that warmott gotz, boi-shawts and weisiana cod? sweet... Them females are in rough shape, they need about 6 months of strict diet and treadmill, then about $25K worth of stretch mark, cellulite removal, then some decent clothes.... What is this country coming to? I remember when you had to be attractive to get on camera, lol...

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
With the analizer, there is no light...only dark.

Well, unless you eat something fluorescent. Then it's just creepy. In a really cool way.
Can we expect a video review on Amazon?

PS: Have you considered my generous offer on your humming amplifier? I figure if it hums along with the music, that would make it extra musical, right?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis