Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
All I ever hear is 'tax the rich, tax the rich' and next thing you know my paycheck is $75 light... now, how am I suppose to ever catch up with wealthy Adam? :D
Ummm...if your taxes went up by $75 a week due to the payroll tax increase - you're already past me. Well past me. Amazing far past me. :)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
All I ever hear is 'tax the rich, tax the rich' and next thing you know my paycheck is $75 light. That's $300/month. Well, now that I'm officially 'rich', don't you think I should be driving a nicer car on my way to work at 5 o'clock in the f^%&ing morning!

C^%& s^%&ing mother f^%&ers ... now, how am I suppose to ever catch up with wealthy Adam? :D
You'd better check your math...it was only supposed to go up for evil people making over $250k. :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Haha, definitely not wealthy. I think that's the first time anyone ever called me that :D
All I ever hear is 'tax the rich, tax the rich' and next thing you know my paycheck is $75 light. That's $300/month. Well, now that I'm officially 'rich', don't you think I should be driving a nicer car on my way to work at 5 o'clock in the f^%&ing morning!
C^%& s^%&ing mother f^%&ers ... now, how am I suppose to ever catch up with wealthy Adam? :D
I guess all of are rich now. I had no clue either. Do you know how many unfinished projects I could start with that extra 75 bucks a month?

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Just watched 'Bernie'. It's based on a true story. It was pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Whoa, 500 private message limit? Heck yea :D

Also just watched Dredd on Vudu HDX and was pleasantly surprised by the PQ and SQ. I don't know if it's worth $6 a pop for a movie, but I guess it was at least once just to try it.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Also just watched Dredd on Vudu HDX and was pleasantly surprised by the PQ and SQ. I don't know if it's worth $6 a pop for a movie, but I guess it was at least once just to try it.
We have been watching all of our movies via Vudu HDX the past 3 months. I have no issue with it at all.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think today is the day that I clean up the clutter off of my office floor.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord

I am jacking up my deductions to an ungodly amount this year. I may see you guys in 7-10 years...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis