Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I suppose that I could make pancakes for the third time this week. :D Hmmm, that actually sounds really good. I'll make some scrambled eggs, too.

As I perused the fridge and pantry at lunch time, a bag that's been in the bottom of my fridge for almost two years now finally caught my attention. It's Bob's Red Mill Veggie Soup Mix. You can see why it's been ignored for two years, right? :) Anyway, cooked up with some salt and pepper, it was pretty tasty. Since I still have probably 90% of that bag left (it was already open), and three more bags in the freezer from two years ago...I don't think that I'll run out anytime soon.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
The UPS truck just drove by...slowly, as if to taunt me.
Speaking of UPS.
They delivered two 12v batteries for my APC back up today. I was surprised to see the single layer box they were shipped in.
The only padding was up top near the terminals. They arrived OK; luckily it was shipped only one state away... I intentionally looked for a vendor close by.
Don't see how they'd make a cross country trip though.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I suppose that I could make pancakes for the third time this week. :D Hmmm, that actually sounds really good. I'll make some scrambled eggs, too.
When in doubt, I make a batch of popcorn in my West Bend - stir crazy
popper, with chilli powder.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
In that case...one word...
Sweet potato fries.
Try them if you haven't.
I've tried them. At least the ones that I bought had more fat and were greasier than the regular french fries that I get. They tasted okay, though. I'd gotten sweet potato chips a few times before, but they were also just okay.

There's a sweet potato dish that I got from The Jazzy Vegetarian show (she kinda creeps me out a bit, but I like some of her recipes) that I like. It's just sweet potato, maple syrup, pumpkin spice, salt, vegan butter (I think, and maybe something else that I'm forgetting). Really easy to make.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My eyes are getting tired, and I'm listening to Niki snoozing. The Siren Song cannot be ignored...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Shoulda sead I'd have playd with you I'm a big kid at Hart although no one agrees with me
Thanks, but we just play against the computer. We're too scared to play against real people anymore. :eek: :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis