haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I Was Born With Nothing, I Still Have Most of It Left
- Calvin Russell

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I cut my own hair yesterday. This morning I did it again ... a touch up if you will.

And yes, I did this while I was driving the photo not the haircut

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I cut my own hair yesterday. This morning I did it again ... a touch up if you will.

Nice haircut!
Not much grey hair there ;)

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Harald custom Aperol spritz recipe without water .... why do we need water here? :cool:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
If it were not true it would be funny.

My life is like a bad country song. My dog died, my wife is divorcing me and I am losing my house.

But, still have a great job, friends and a kid as of so far does not hate me.

My mantra: "It can always be worse and want for nothing and you will not be disappointed."

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't want to scare anyone. I think a picture of my recently deceased pup in my avatar is better.
Well that ... that is terrible. The laugh froze on my face.

My life is like a bad country song. My dog died, my wife is divorcing me and I am losing my house.

My mantra: "It can always be worse and want for nothing and you will not be disappointed."
I've been running into that idea of desire being the root of all unhappiness for about 20 years now. I still can't master wanting for nothing.

Knowing that brighter days are ahead doesn't make today any less gloomy. You've been spared the custody battle, having a grown kid, for which I'm glad but that's too much loss for anybody to handle. Somehow I don't care about the house but the dog and the wife? At the same time?

I know you can't replace the dog but you can actually upgrade the wife. Harald could probably hook you up with one a them mail order brides. You know, from Russia ... with love. :)

Are we gonna post selfies here showing out haircuts now guys?
Yeah but you gotta cut it yourself.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

I tried cutting my own hair once, a couple of years ago. Just once. :oops:

She was not impressed. On the bright side, when I decide I need a haircut, she gets straight to it. :)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Haircut talk I love it! I was just discussing with my kids last night how my brother and I tried giving each other haircuts when we were kids and my Dad left the razor unattended and plugged in to take a phone call. My brother ended up wearing a knit hat that summer. Did my daughter’s bangs once. Not my strength. Nature has taken care of most of my hair and my barber cleans up the rest. My brother used a flovee on my step Dad and it looked okay.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
1723648421918922.jpg

It is a very very long shot .... not to continue with that car ... The older BMW 7 series 2008 model is something I am not even sure if BMW is being bettering today, yes it will be expensive to keep going now but these cars are simply insane ..... (electric cars are more economic in Norway due to tax breaks, free parking and many more things)

Set the program to Normal or comfort and it is the mist comfoitable limousine
Set the program to Sport and the car believes it is a go cart..... 4000lbs car and it handles like a go-cart, WTF
Set the program to Sport+, all security harnesses are off and it turns into a wild animal, WTF+

Still, power is far off from what the US muscle cars do, but great great fun to drive
Still, it is powerful enough to lose the license in 8 seconds o_O :D:eek:

I am gonna have to keep it :cool:

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Walk-in closet project fully engaged.

Making things happen ... ugh.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord

Believe it or not, but there are possible better outcomes from any event. Just stay positive and don't give up trying to improve your situation. If necessary, may be worth engaging in other social activities to meet new people.
People get married even in their 70s.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis