Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
majorloser

majorloser

I guess this explains why we don't see Adwilk hamging around much anymore.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/YCiY1y3uJ3o?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/YCiY1y3uJ3o?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

spending all of his free time on Chatroulette.

Last edited:
majorloser

majorloser

Hey i just banged u

and this is crazy

but delete my number

and keep the baby

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I peed a little I was laughing to hard at that video.....ok I lied, I peed a lot :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Somebody tried to hack my Facebook account. Well, either that, or I was transported to Poland by aliens and tried to post the experience to Facebook before being returned home and having my memory wiped. Hmmm, maybe they're the reason that I forget why I walk into rooms...
I finally joined Facebook earlier this week. 48hrs later, I was locked out of my account and Facebook was demanding copies of my passport, driver's license, marriage certificate and/or other personal documents. It is Facebook's new security protocol but they will never get copies of my personal documents. I am still locked out of my account.:mad:

Greatest phishing scam ever.:rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I finally joined Facebook earlier this week. 48hrs later, I was locked out of my account and Facebook was demanding copies of my passport, driver's license, marriage certificate and/or other personal documents. It is Facebook's new security protocol but they will never get copies of my personal documents. I am still locked out of my account.:mad:
That sucks! They never asked me for any physical documentation.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
:eek: Now you have me nervous that wasn't really a woman that I was chatting with on FB. Hmmm, better cancel that credit card...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Yes, it was definitely probably, surely not a woman. However I'm sure the nice man coughAlexcough won't do anything naughty with your credit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis