fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Hahahahaha

Yea that sounds about on par with the customer service I got

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
these bugs..... EVERYWHERE. cant sit still for 10 seconds without feeling like one is crawling on me. sanity: gone. sleep : none. why me?

oh.. just found a little beetle wrapped up in my blanket. i dont want to live anymore

Last edited:
C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
wow... i read all of it and yeah... sound about right. i dont drink though... but withdrawal from other substances..... yeah maybe

but the thing is, some are getting in my room... i killed 6 last night and the corpses are still there... its not like im tripping about bugs for no good reason, i have a phobia of them. i suppose that plus withdrawal could cause this... and it is worse at night but thats also when i find all of them.

could also be magnesium deficiency... similar symptoms...

i get like this every year though when they invade my house so i think its just caused by my very intense phobia of them.

aaaand there goes my secondary monitor... it finally died :(

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
wow... i read all of it and yeah... sound about right. i dont drink though... but withdrawal from other substances..... yeah maybe

but the thing is, some are getting in my room... i killed 6 last night and the corpses are still there... its not like im tripping about bugs for no good reason, i have a phobia of them. i suppose that plus withdrawal could cause this... and it is worse at night but thats also when i find all of them.

could also be magnesium deficiency... similar symptoms...

i get like this every year though when they invade my house so i think its just caused by my very intense phobia of them.

aaaand there goes my secondary monitor... it finally died :(
You might consider visiting a head doctor maybe they could help you with something to calm you down. Certainly would be nice to get some rest.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
Got kicked outta my house for my fear of the bugs. Great parenting skills dad

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, Craig. I used to have a large phobia of certain insects, all the way into my mid-20s. Not saying that's what you have...but as they say, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. :D

Now, though, my outlook on life is different. Namely, all life is precious. So, I view insects that way. I now go out of my way to not harm one. I'm sure that sounds strange to anyone who doesn't have the same mentality, but I developed it over time. So, instead of being stressed when insects are in my house, I'm at ease with it. It's a lot easier for me to live this way.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not cool with an infestation, like termites. Also, parasites like mosquitoes represent a risk, so I'll kill them. Most insects and spiders, though, I'll either let be or I'll relocate them outside.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm assuming the game is for stuff inside of a house, right?

Relocate
Kill
Kill
Relocate
Let be

:)

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
well... snuck into my house to try and sleep... turn on my computer for a bit.... and then one lands on my arm and is now lost in my bed sheets... also ive told my parents about how bad my phobia is and they have rufused to do anything about the bugs... but they all freak out when they see a centipede (i dont mind them when they arent in my room)
going to walk around the city all night i suppose

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis