Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Raining all day and I'm bored. I changed my cossover to 90hz. I was going to change it back to 80 but I lost interest.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
The combination of being back at work, enjoying my second child, and football season has really hampered my time here. Maybe I should just quit work and go on welfare. :D

-pat

majorloser

majorloser

We saw it in person, our first day here at the North West GTG.
That and the Spruce Goose; both were incredible. :)
That's a great museum, isn't it. The space and missle section was fairly new last time I was there. Kind of a strange place for the Goose to end up spending the rest of it's life.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I'm sorry but am I the only person that hates Ice Road Truckers??? American Pickers is SO much better...

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'm sorry but am I the only person that hates Ice Road Truckers??? American Pickers is SO much better...
I cant stand ice road truckers or any of those stupid logging shows. I can't imagine how many people could possibly watch those shows, and they keep adding more of the same junk.

majorloser

majorloser

But I do love looking at the snow and ice. The wife thinks I missed my calling in life and should have moved up there.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I would love to have that SR-71 on my garage door. :cool:
Talked to some US pilot's when I was in Switzerland a while ago.... they claimed that the specs of SR-71 has been kept under a lid, and that the plane is much much quicker than what's been publicly stated... claim is that the SR-71 is capable of Mach 5+

Which is way faster than any public stated speed records of the SR-71 :p

They claim that this comes first-hand from SR-71 pilots, I cannot say anything else than what I heard from these former air force pilots......

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I was in the bathroom tonight..... on the way back trying to locate bedroom I realized that I was so tired that I had trouble to find my way out of bathroom and back to bedroom :p

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I was in the bathroom tonight..... on the way back trying to locate bedroom I realized that I was so tired that I had trouble to find my way out of bathroom and back to bedroom :p
Didn't somebody here lock themselves in their bathroom a while back? Who was that?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis