Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I've been in the south too long. I almost have enough cans to build a boat though. I'm psyched.

This belongs in post 4000

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
Urban Dictionary: Subwoofer Crawl
Subwoofer Crawl
A technique used to find the perfect spot in your room for full-sounding bass.
This technique is created by Gene DellaSala, president and Founder/Owner of Audioholics (an online A/V magazine)

The technique involves placing the subwoofer in the spot where you usually sit when watching movies or listening to music, and turning on a fairly bass-heavy test track. Then, crawling around on the floor while listening to where the bass sounds the best. Switching spots with your subwoofer—it should sound about the same.
Mark: I got my new sound system, but am confused where to place the subwoofer for the best sound.
Sami: Easy, do the subwoofer crawl and you will find out.
found that interesting

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
im gonna try a sleep tracking alarm clock thingy app tonight... apparently it will wake me up at a time when i wont be grumpy:D

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
im gonna try a sleep tracking alarm clock thingy app tonight... apparently it will wake me up at a time when i wont be grumpy:D
Just exacty where do the wires on this thing go so it knows you're in a good mood?:confused::D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I had a pretty detailed dream last night about the Earth being invaded by an alien race. The dream started with me seeing one of their large military aircraft flying overhead, proceeded through the normal "let's bunker down in our homes, keep those curtains closed" routine, then ended up in some facility where we were trying to determine how effective a substance was at killing them - at which point we realized that they had been here for a while and had infiltrated our society by being able to look like us...a realization that occurred when some of the people morphed into them. I woke up during the battle in the lab.

Same as a lot of stories - but still creepy when you're dreaming and think it's real. I guess I should get that alarm app. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I remember seeing one or two pages in boring thread without any posts from Alex or Adam.... this is extremely rare :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I had a pretty detailed dream last night about the Earth being invaded by an alien race. The dream started with me seeing one of their large military aircraft flying overhead, proceeded through the normal "let's bunker down in our homes, keep those curtains closed" routine, then ended up in some facility where we were trying to determine how effective a substance was at killing them - at which point we realized that they had been here for a while and had infiltrated our society by being able to look like us...a realization that occurred when some of the people morphed into them. I woke up during the battle in the lab.

Same as a lot of stories - but still creepy when you're dreaming and think it's real. I guess I should get that alarm app. :D
Which kind of Alien race...... like Davemcc?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord

You know in aboriginal culture your dreams are reality. So that really happened. ;) Maybe your one of these Aliens.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I had a pretty detailed dream last night about the Earth being invaded by an alien race.
Hmm... being a student of Freudian Theory. :D
Might I suggest that you represent the Earth, and Alex, the invading alien race.
Was your pillow missing again??

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I remember seeing one or two pages in boring thread without any posts from Alex or Adam.... this is extremely rare :D
Adam and I are the different species from his dream and we're fighting for control of this thread.
As soon as he morph's into his true form we're gonna have Zildjian remove one of his kidneys.
That should f^%& him up pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis