Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You broke the chain of habit so...you'll be fine.
There is something so incredibly wrong as in inaccurate/erroneous/not right about that statement that my mind froze up for a few hours after reading that. :eek:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
There is something so incredibly wrong as in inaccurate/erroneous/not right about that statement that my mind froze up for a few hours after reading that. :eek:
I'm starting an Adam support group. (leave it alone Alex:D)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I can't believe it.
Get back in that box because if I have to come get you, you're gonna be f^%&ing sorry.
You hear me? :D
:D Dude, I forgot how hilarious you are! No wonder you're still at the top.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
:D Dude, I forgot how hilarious you are! No wonder you're still at the top.
With the 'support' of Doug ... ;) ;) you will find yourself going up in no time ... like a missile being launched ... at a gay pride parade ... shaped like a ... missile ... you sicko. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...you will find yourself going up in no time ... like a missile being launched ... at a gay pride parade ...
I don't care what anyone says - that was a roll of quarters. I was on my way home from doing laundry. And I accidentally washed a red sock with my whites, which explains all the pink. Talk about bad timing...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So what have you been up to with that 3-4 hours a day extra you had?

I think since you been gone ... well, I've met Davemcc and his wife.
He's a handsome man. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So what have you been up to with that 3-4 hours a day extra you had?
Hmmm. Good question. Yard work, job work, TV...not much else comes to mind. Dang, I really do belong in this thread.

That's cool. Glad that you all got to meet in person. Did you go to Canada, or has he found a way back into the States since I left? :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Glad that you all got to meet in person. Did you go to Canada, or has he found a way back into the States since I left? :D
He came to Boston ... it's beautiful in the spring time. :rolleyes:

I don't think you know about Rick's cookouts and I met Jeff the mod at some point. Markw has a crazier animal story than Percy the security guard/gigalo. Doug and I heard him tell it ... it was way wrong.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I don't think you know about Rick's cookouts and I met Jeff the mod at some point. Markw has a crazier animal story than Percy the security guard/gigalo. Doug and I heard him tell it ... it was way wrong.
Oh, nooooo. I had finally forgotten that story, and now it's right back at the top of my list of nightmares. Thanks, man.

As for Mark - did it involve peanut butter and an elephant?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ewww, ewww. America's Test Kitchen is about to start. "Chicken and Rice." Be back in a bit.

(Eh, I'm sure that they'll drop sometime. I've given up waiting.)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Since I've been gone, I've gotten:
  • A PS3
  • A rear center speaker for a 6.1 system
  • A Ford Fusion, my first new car in 12 years
  • A Droid X, my first cell phone
  • Gray hairs
The gray hairs are sobering, but they're actually kind of a moral victory...as most of them simply give up before getting there. :)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Since I've been gone, I've gotten:
  • A PS3
  • A rear center speaker for a 6.1 system
  • A Ford Fusion, my first new car in 12 years
  • A Droid X, my first cell phone
  • Gray hairs
The gray hairs are sobering, but they're actually kind of a moral victory...as most of them simply give up before getting there. :)
So you were a Kelly Clarkson fan before you were gone?

I got a life since you left so a lot has certainly changed, but Alex is still here cracking jokes. I remember before you left I was on track to get your post count in a few years.

I hope the pooch is doing well. ;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
As for Mark - did it involve peanut butter and an elephant?
No ... you ever notice when a dog decides it's time to f^%& ... well ... it's time to f^%&.
They aren't concerned with consent.

I heard about the car from the facebook crew. On a related note I joined a Ford Focus forum and now call the car a fofo. Somehow Doug took fofo to mean a short prostitute measuring four foot four inches in height but that is definitely unrelated to anything.

lsiberian and Ares are moderating the HTS forum ... I never trusted them.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I'm starting to think that wasn't a roll of quarters in your pocket.:eek:

Welcome back Adam. It's been too long. Nice choice with the Fusion. Although I recently picked up a '10 Malibu trying to be more like Alex.

I'd like to hear more about Stratman's return. Last I saw, we were reduced to talking about sharks shooting lasers in here then I come back and find it's a gigantic reunion.:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I recently picked up a '10 Malibu trying to be more like Alex.
Nice try but you have only succeeded in being more like Cheryl.

In the spirit of keeping this thread on track I spent a whole mess of time last weekend washing, clay barring, polishing and applying a sealant w/ wax. That's 4 distinct procedures. I did the fofo at the same time but ran out of time and had to skip the last step necessitating an entire rerun.

Anyways this weekend as I tried to take a few pics of the outlaws as they left I snapped a couple of the Malibu.

Here's the fofo too. I figured out how to paint over the license plate cause I don't want any internet weirdos tracking me down, calling me and google earthing where I live. There's people out there like that, you know.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Hey, man! I saw you and Dave talking about a GTG on Facebook and decided to pop back in. It's been too long. I just need to keep myself from getting back into the 3-4 hours/day habit...
Hey Adam Welcome Back!
What are the chances of two long lost members back in the same week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis