Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
i'm moving.
Yikes! Now you are going to find out how much extra crap you have that you really don't need. When we moved I through out more than we packed, and then through out more of it when we goy moved in. Still more of it never got unpacked.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
j_garcia, you need 333 days at your current post per day average to pass Adam...as long as Adam doesn't start posting again by then.:eek: You slumlord!:D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Monday (pronounced /ˈmʌndeɪ, ˈmʌndi/ ( listen)) is the day of the week between Sunday and Tuesday. According to international standard ISO 8601 it is the first day of the work week. According to the internationally accepted civil calendar, the Islamic calendar and the Hebrew calendar, Sunday is the first day of the week. It is derived from Old English Mōnandæg and Middle English Monenday, which means "moon day".

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Monday (pronounced /ˈmʌndeɪ, ˈmʌndi/ ( listen)) is the day of the week between Sunday and Tuesday. According to international standard ISO 8601 it is the first day of the work week. According to the internationally accepted civil calendar, the Islamic calendar and the Hebrew calendar, Sunday is the first day of the week. It is derived from Old English Mōnandæg and Middle English Monenday, which means "moon day".
Wait until Alex reads this...his neighbors are in for a shock...:eek::D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Americans are not stupid

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I am sick of that dog and I missed my monkey. :p

I'd like to tell that interviewer that the my IQ was higher than a hundred but last night his sister sucked down 20 points. He should try pulling that crap in Russia and see what that gets him there. By the time they were done with him the last thing you would want to do is speak into that microphone.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I am sick of that dog and I missed my monkey. :p

I'd like to tell that interviewer that the my IQ was higher than a hundred but last night his sister sucked down 20 points. He should try pulling that crap in Russia and see what that gets him there. By the time they were done with him the last thing you would want to do is speak into that microphone.
I'm sick of that dog too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis