RE5 - lives up to the hype...mostly

B

bigcizzle90

Audiophyte
I wish the game lasted a little bit longer though...I have ran through it like five times already with some of my friends...

J

jjminch

Junior Audioholic
Just beat it. I enjoyed it mostly, the not moving while shooting pissed me off at first, but I got used to it. Still think thats a bit dumb, but oh well.

Got decent replay value, I'm on the mercenary part now. Then I'm gonna try and save up 50k for my minigun.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I am just after the last trophys at this point. I have all the weapons, everything upgraded and just a few to get unlimited ammo for, all the characters for Versus and Mercenaries. Mainly I need to get the Versus trophies and that will take some time. The chain gun is totally fun, but really inaccurate. I also have not beat professional - it is pretty darn tough, and I have been playing mostly online lately.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I have been playing mercenaries lately, challenging and fun at the same time. I was able to get A's on each level and unlocked all the characters. The final unlockable Wesker S.T.A.R.S is a beast, he is totally unstoppable with his shotgun and magnum.

I am doing professional now and it is tough. Not much time for your partner to heal you. Why they had to make the first fight scene so difficult in this game is beyond me. IMO it is one of the hardest parts of the game especially since you start off with such little ammo (15 pistol bullets, 10 rifle). Still trying to get past it and I have played this game a lot.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis