Tower Theater Speaker Set

3 – T1
2 – 1010-SEN
2 – 66-SE
3 – 661-SE
2 – SA-400 Subwoofer Amps

ALL Speakers finished in the Beautiful South American Rosewood

TOTAL MSRP for this set is $26,520.00

I’m the original owner of this fabulous set that needs a new home. We’re downsizing and I have to let them go for a fraction of what it would cost you if you bought them new. These speakers come with all of their original double boxes and packing material guaranteeing safe shipment (All 13 Boxes). All stacking hardware is included to create T2 towers if you prefer. All speakers are perfectly functional with no issues whatsoever. They sound incredible and you can read numerous reviews that will concur. Whether listening to music critically or watching your favorite movie, these speakers will perform beyond your highest expectations. For ANY amount of money it is hard to beat this set up. Any cosmetic issues are shown in the photos and were very hard to photo and will not be noticed by their lucky new owner without meticulous inspection. I just want to fully disclose any and all issues to ensure your satisfaction.

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE AS I UNDERSTAND THIS IS A MAJOR PURCHASE. I’LL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE MY PHONE # TO DISCUSS ANYTHING YOU WANT ABOUT THIS PURCHASE OPPORTUNITY. JUST PM ME.

I have them listed on eBay as well but would prefer to sell them directly to someone and save the fees etc.

TOTAL PACKAGE - $8,000.00

Shipping, Professional Packaging & Insurance will be $350.00 for the lower 48 states.

***Personal Delivery might be an option depending on where in the USA you live, just inquire with me if interested.***

I'll SHIP THEM SHIP ANYWHERE!
AK, HI and International inquire about shipping cost.

Feel free to contact me through PM if you have any questions at all.

Payments available through PayPal as well

PICTURES CAN BE SEEN HERE:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29232856@N06/sets/72157625688264948/

GranteedEV

GranteedEV

Audioholic Ninja
Wow dude. That right there is an amazing deal.

B

bhuskins

Audioholic Intern
Yeah for the right guy wanting a steal...this is it...the pics barely do these beauties justice. The T2 setup is really hard to beat.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Holy cow I really wish it was April already as I would snatch that up quick.Its the slow season right now for touring and I may actually look for a loan on this......

B

bhuskins

Audioholic Intern
Nothing like a little debt to offset the need for perfection :)

B

bhuskins

Audioholic Intern
Feel free to tell everybody how good it is ;-)

B

bhuskins

Audioholic Intern
Some Pictures directly linked to the posting...

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Nice stuff!

You should give your location (at least state).

B

bhuskins

Audioholic Intern
DFW - Texas

I would probably be willing to deliver them within a 1000 mile radius...the shipping charge would still apply but would be based on my gas money. The $350 would come close to covering 2,000 miles round trip with my truck and trailer. I'm willing to give you the 2 days times as I enjoy a road trip every now and then...and it would be nice to meet the person that gets to enjoys these babies.

B

bhuskins

Audioholic Intern
Someone asked me privately how all the speakers were utilized so I figured I would share...

I utilized the 2 T2's (which are comprised of 2 T1s and 2 1010's) as L/R & Subs, the 3rd T1 as center, the 2 66's as sides and the 3 661's across the back as rears. My room was fairly wide which allowed me to do this as did my processor which allowed for assigned channels giving me the 3rd rear. Also, the 3rd 661 could be used for any auxiliary effects channel that some processors can matrix process, like a ceiling channel, etc. Or if you don't have an immediate need for the 3rd 661 it could simply be a spare. As the system price is well below dealer wholesale, having the extra speaker won't cost the buyer a dime :)

You guys feel free to ask if you have any other questions as I am more than happy to discuss.

B

bhuskins

Audioholic Intern
ONE MORE TIME - $6,500 plus shipping of $350

PM to discuss:)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis