661-SFM = 661-SF + 88-MS $2300
661-SFM/R = 661-SF/R + 88-MS $2900
SFTR-N = 821-SF/R + 1212N-MS/R $6250
SFTR = 821-SF/R + 1212P-MS/R $8250
Thank you!!!!

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Not sure yet. Still in the design phase. But let me ask.
Can you ask them if they will go 5-10hz?? make it less than 15 please. If they want to play with the big boys, they need to build something that can compete against them. RBH needs to beef things up.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Can you ask them if they will go 5-10hz?? make it less than 15 please. If they want to play with the big boys, they need to build something that can compete against them. RBH needs to beef things up.
The RBH 1212R Sub can already do 12.5Hz with 100dB output.

So a giant 21" Sub will go below 10Hz for sure.

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
The RBH 1212R Sub can already do 12.5Hz with 100dB output.

So a giant 21" Sub will go below 10Hz for sure.
But can the sub sustain that 100db for more than 30+ seconds with distortion or any chuffing of any sorts? is it clean bass? I need Ascendo level quality with RBH pricing!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
But can the sub sustain that 100db for more than 30+ seconds with distortion or any chuffing of any sorts? is it clean bass?
It went through the same testing protocol as all the other subs measured by Audioholics.

As for clean bass? THD+N won't be as low as Perlisten, but comparable to other subs in the class.

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Welcome to your life, there's no turning back!

Welcome the new RBH 21" SEALED Non-powered/Passive Monster Subwoofer that weighs 333 LBS ! :D

@gene is doing a review on this 21" Carbon Fiber beast. In-room bass extension is probably 5Hz or below. Can't wait! :D

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

Welcome the new RBH 21" SEALED Non-powered/Passive Monster Subwoofer that weighs 333 LBS ! :D

@gene is doing a review on this 21" Carbon Fiber beast. In-room bass extension is probably 5Hz or below. Can't wait! :D

That fuggin thing is beyond stupid. In a good way :D

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
5hz -3db in my room so far and likely bc my microphone isn't accurate below 10hz. This 21" is an absolute beast.
Your a sick man Gene and I mean that as the highest compliment one audioholic can giv to another

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Can we get the new RBH 21" sub up against the Perlisten D215 and the Ascendo 21". That would be a great! Need to see if RBH can play with the big dogs in the subwoofer market.

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic

Please no. I can’t right now… however, this would probably help me out as a rear center sub for the new Trinnov MSMC room correction.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis