RBH Sound Owner's Thread

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Please no. I can’t right now… however, this would probably help me out as a rear center sub for the new Trinnov MSMC room correction.
I was thinking the SAME thing for my next house - just one 21N-SF/R for the Center Rear. :D

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
I was thinking the SAME thing for my next house - just one 21N-SF/R for the Center Rear. :D
I would have to go with 4 of them in my next theater. 2 in front and 2 in back. All 4 corners. Or you could do in between front LCR's and middle of the back wall. I suppose either or are good options. Acoustically speaking.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
The one thing that scares me a little is the 333 Pounds on the RBH 21" sub!

Thank gods it's externally-powered! :D

The Magnetic Grille is 11 LBS. So the actual sub itself is about 322 LBS.

I guess maximum performance = extremely heavy cabinet + bracing for the monster 21" driver.

RBH says they will likely include a FREE DOLLY and probably make the wooden crate fold down and turn it into a Ramp. :D

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
The one thing that scares me a little is the 333 Pounds on the RBH 21" sub!

Thank gods it's externally-powered! :D

The Magnetic Grille is 11 LBS. So the actual sub itself is about 322 LBS.

I guess maximum performance = extremely heavy cabinet + bracing for the monster 21" driver.

RBH says they will likely include a FREE DOLLY and probably make the wooden crate fold down and turn it into a Ramp. :D
RBH best come to my house and install and calibrate them with their asking price. They also better show up with a cheese platter and some beer. AT LEAST! :cool:

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
RBH best come to my house and install and calibrate them with their asking price. They also better show up with a cheese platter and some beer. AT LEAST! :cool:
Sure, if you pay the full retail prices for the FOUR 21N-SF/R and FOUR DA-2602DSP = $52,000 + taxes. ;) :D

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Well, definitely don't eat a lot of Cheese, drink a lot of Beer, and then carry a 333 LBS sub up the stairs! :D
I've done a lot of things after eating tons of cheese and drinking gallons of beer, but trying to carry 333lb subwoofers was not one of them! :p

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
Ok. Once I’m done with the kitchen remodeling I’m gonna have to ask ADTG for one to test out and run it with the Trinnov MSMC. ‍

Last edited:
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Can we get the new RBH 21" sub up against the Perlisten D215 and the Ascendo 21". That would be a great! Need to see if RBH can play with the big dogs in the subwoofer market.
The RBH 21" has about a +6dB output advantage over the awesome Perlisten D215S, hence why we created a new Maximus Bassaholic room size rating. Below 25Hz, the RBH dominates!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I was just wondering how I’m gonna get two of these up the stairs and into my apartment
Yeah, this RBH 21” Carbon Fiber 330-pounder is most definitely only for hardcores w/ theater rooms on the 1st floor.

Luckily my theater room is on the 1st. :D

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
The SFTR modular speaker system from RBH Sound was designed to provide an audio experience similar to that of the massive SVTRS flagship towers, but in a smaller package with a lower price. The fully active UNRIVALED SFTR/AX version ($30K/pair) packs an unprecedented amount of performance into a slim speaker with a substantial but not domineering footprint. The passive version of the SFTR starts at $14,500/pair.

I'm amazed by the level of performance I'm getting from the SFTR/AX in my very difficult office room compared to my Revel F328bes which have now been moved into a guest room.

Revel-vs-RBH-bass.jpg

RBH-SFTRSAX-system.jpg

Read: RBH Sound SFTR/AX Active Speaker System Overview

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
The SFTR modular speaker system from RBH Sound was designed to provide an audio experience similar to that of the massive SVTRS flagship towers, but in a smaller package with a lower price. The fully active UNRIVALED SFTR/AX version ($30K/pair) packs an unprecedented amount of performance into a slim speaker with a substantial but not domineering footprint. The passive version of the SFTR starts at $14,500/pair.

I'm amazed by the level of performance I'm getting from the SFTR/AX in my very difficult office room compared to my Revel F328bes which have now been moved into a guest room.

View attachment 62904

View attachment 62906
Read: RBH Sound SFTR/AX Active Speaker System Overview
I've got errands to run but I'll be looking forward to reading this later. RBH is killing it lately stepping up there game big time! I'm glad to see DreamMedia taking them on as a vendor and really giving them some awesome exposure as well as what you do here at Audioholics. Owning RBH myself I can tell you they deserve every bit of it!!!!!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi

Pretty cool seeing the new RBH SFTR tower go down to 8 Hz! :D

So does that mean my RBH SVT towers go down to 6 Hz? :D

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator

Pretty cool seeing the new RBH SFTR tower go down to 8 Hz! :D

So does that mean my RBH SVT towers go down to 6 Hz? :D
Likely NOT. The real advantage of a sealed system w EQ is room gain at very low F. SVT will play louder but the SFTR can potentially play deeper.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Theo just dropped a review of his RBH Sound SVTR-FRS modular speaker system:

Editorial Note: There are silicone pads between the two modules (sub and monitor) that cushion the two cabinets and prevent scratching the piano gloss surfaces. That’s what the video is showing. The two modules are then bolted together with a steel plate. Looks like an audio edit snafu cut the silicone pad mention associated with cushion in final edit. You can hear the audio splice.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis