RBH Sound Owner's Thread

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
VPE is put on hold for now. Sorry guys. They are sending me 8300s soon though ;)
So Gene did you guys just need to cancel the debut? Are those products still being released?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Oh, so the Red tower is the new "8300 tower": 3 x 8” woofers, 2 x 6.5” midrange and 1 x AMT tweeter.

The White tower is the "6500 tower": 5 x 6.5" Drivers and 1 AMT tweeter.

The Yellow bookshelf is the "61" bookshelf: 6.5" woofer and 1 AMT tweeter.

I thought there was a difference between the 2 man that's some badass options they are bringing to they're lineup!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I thought there was a difference between the 2 man that's some badass options they are bringing to they're lineup!
Yeah, RBH took the big '8300 tower out of the lineup in the SV-series. I think RBH got a lot of requests from clients and dealers to bring back the '8300 tower. :D

Won't be the same level as the SX-T2R tower and SVTR towers, but the 8300 still has a lot of drivers for the money. For example, 3 x 8" woofers is about equivalent to 2 x 10" woofers in the SX-T2R towers. There's gonna be a lot of bass in the 8300 towers.

The 6500 towers will remain the most popular because a lot of people don't have big rooms; they feel like the 8300 towers are just too big and the 6500 towers are just perfect for their rooms - not too big and certainly not too small.

UnRivaled-8300 Red Epic Towers (8" Sub-woofers x 3, 6.5" Midrange-woofers x 2, AMT Tweeter x 1). Just bi-amp those 3 x 8" Sub-woofers with your own cool amps and you got yourself some serious kicka$$ bass. :D

Last edited:
M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Question for you RBH lovers, if I were to use the SI-663R's for my in-ceiling ATMOS speakers, which direction would I use them? Horizontal or vertical (when looking at the ceiling) Just curious if there is a certain preference if using these types of speakers for Atmos, compared to regular ATMOS speakers.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Question for you RBH lovers, if I were to use the SI-663R's for my in-ceiling ATMOS speakers, which direction would I use them? Horizontal or vertical (when looking at the ceiling) Just curious if there is a certain preference if using these types of speakers for Atmos, compared to regular ATMOS speakers.
That is some serious fire power up there I dig it! Hmmmmm Let me look at them. Tho your best bet would be to contact RBH and ask to speak to Shane. He designs and engineers everything he'll know exactly the best way to place those bad boys

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Because of the AMT tweeter being "vertical" on the SI-661R, I would do vertical.

Just like if I had the SV-831R for the Center (instead of the SV-821C), I would use the 831 as Vertical.

The SV821C has a "horizontal" AMT tweeter, so I would use it as horizontal.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I just spent the last hour looking through the classifieds to see if I could find any killer deals to get me closer to a pair of SVTR towers. Not the SVTRS towers with 4 sub units, just the 4 piece version. I'm 1/4 of the way there now, lol. A pair of those with my pair of VTF-3 MK5s is puh-lenty. I can't imagine I'd possibly need more than that in my room. There isn't anything out there right now, but I remain optimistic. I did find this for $350 tho.

01616_cXwtUzbw83kz_0jm0ew_1200x900.jpg

It's tempting because it visually matches the aluminum drivers in my 1212, but a solid pass nonetheless... sigh.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Just got this pic in my email. Hopefully RBH is almost ready to start shipping these Unrivaled 6500 and 8300 towers and bookshelf.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Some pics from 2022 Audio Expo Tampa:

Look, there's Gene! :D

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Still not ready to ship yet and no pricing yet, but at least the new UNRIVALED speakers have made it onto the RBH website. :D

Handcrafted in the USA.

Looks like options include:
1. Award-winning paint options (Ferrari Red, Ferrari Yellow, Translucent White, etc.)
2. Active (with built-in amps) or Passive design (use your own external amps)
3. Wireless (no speaker wires) or Non-wireless (traditional speaker wires)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Still not ready to ship yet and no pricing yet, but at least the new UNRIVALED speakers have made it onto the RBH website. :D

Handcrafted in the USA.

Looks like options include:
1. Award-winning paint options (Ferrari Red, Ferrari Yellow, Translucent White, etc.)
2. Active (with built-in amps) or Passive design (use your own external amps)
3. Wireless (no speaker wires) or Non-wireless (traditional speaker wires)
Bro RBH is driving me crazy!!!. They have new amps still no info no specs on those

No specs yet of new speakers.

No info on the new in wall 821's like Gene has.

As for these new speakers how can we show interest if we don't have specs size reviews or any other type of info

That's kindoff what the website is for uggggghhhh :eek:

In fact they discontinued a crapton of products on there website but haven't updated the new replacement products yet!
Uhhhhgggghhhhhgggrrrrahh! :eek::eek::eek::D:mad:

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah RBH hasn't released much about their new line. Hopefully we'll get more info. I been bugging Andrew on the new line a lot.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I hear you. You guys bug me, and I bug RBH. :D

In addition to the current SVTR tower series, we know there will be 2 new series - the UNRIVALED series (UNRIVALED-SVTR towers, UNRIVALED-8300 tower, UNRIVALED-6500 tower, UNRIVALED-61 bookshelf ) and the “SF“ series.

The UNRIVALED series will be the flagship with the world-class paint finishes (like Ferrari Red, Ferrari Yellow).

I think the SF series will be less expensive, so maybe like the SV6500.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I hear you. You guys bug me, and I bug RBH. :D

In addition to the current SVTR tower series, we know there will be 2 new series - the UNRIVALED series (UNRIVALED-SVTR towers, UNRIVALED-8300 tower, UNRIVALED-6500 tower, UNRIVALED-61 bookshelf ) and the “SF“ series.

The UNRIVALED series will be the flagship with the world-class paint finishes (like Ferrari Red, Ferrari Yellow).

I think the SF series will be less expensive, so maybe like the SV6500.
Have they said anything about what the SF series is or will consist of?

Also have the on wall 8 inch version of the 661W and 661WR have they given you an update on those?

Have you heard anything about the new amplifiers and are they coming out with new sub amps since they discontinued the old ones?

Sorry to bug you!!!! :) NOT! :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi

Also have the on wall 8 inch version of the 661W and 661WR have they given you an update on those?

Have you heard anything about the new amplifiers and are they coming out with new sub amps since they discontinued the old ones?

I do know the 2 new sub amps are:

DA-1802DSP: 900W x 2CH 4 ohm, 1800W x 1CH
DA-2602DSP: 1300W x 2CH 4 ohm, 2600W x 1CH

The 1212N-SF/R (SF series sub) is similar in price to the previous SV-1212NR sub. So I would guess that the SF series speakers may be similar in price to the SV-6500 and SV-61. But just speculation for now. :D

I don't think the previous model on-wall, in-wall, in-ceiling speakers have changed. New models like the 821W/R and 821CW/R will be available, but you already know this. :D

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai

Dan, I don't know how Andrew really does all of what he does. Pharmacist at a big hospital, Married, wife and kids, audio dealer, AH member, us texting, calling him up asking,check this check that, send photos get info for us. He gotta have some Clones helping him. Can't just be a bunch of Andrews running around huh? :D;)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
(, I don't know how Andrew really does all of what he does.)

I know how he does it! He's an audioholic our addiction to audio drives us to do incredibly insane things!

I wanna be just like him when I grow up :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis