D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, how refreshing. When you have a constitutional law professor being interviewed (vs opinion hosts).:rolleyes: Says that if you reduce the power of federal departments you end up increasing Congress' responsibility vs dumping it to these departments. Says that the SC's job is to uphold statutes. Wow, you mean bureaucrats shouldn't be allowed to do whatever they want?:rolleyes: Or that Trump has immunity from his "official" engagements, but he doesn't have immunity if engagements were conducted in "private." It appears he has done some private engagements. I'm not gonna say I really know the laws, but it sure sounds better than the noobs who responded to his points afterward.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
On Facebook hahaha.....:p

slightly used water bottle
$50

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Posted this just for the image.
Candace: Blah blah blah....
Jimmy Dore smirking: Hmmm, that's interesting.:p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Was watching another crime docu. Mother was involved in a conspiracy to murder. Her sobbing story to the judge, and her kid's sobbing apparently got her 8 years. That's gotta be 15 anyway. :confused: The murderer got around 27 years.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Tim Pool: The Return of Journalism

Remember hearing along those lines and thinking hmmm......:p
I time stamped this one if you wanna LOL. Tim first highlights Disney's "woke" problem and than says, 'Wow, that's still very good' regarding their profits. The setup is pretty funny by the author before leading into Tim's example.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I can't stop LOL. I'll have to finish watching the video. I liked back in '20 when Tim said along the lines of 'Lets all get out and vote so Trump can win all 50 states!' It would seem duh that you'd wanna do your homework on these stories before you get on air. Or lie and make it up as you go along.:D

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I can't stop LOL. I'll have to finish watching the video. I liked back in '20 when Tim said along the lines of 'Lets all get out and vote so Trump can win all 50 states!' It would seem duh that you'd wanna do your homework on these stories before you get on air. Or lie and make it up as you go along.:D
Well, he could have said '...all 57 states".

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Later in the video. Tim: I care about the truth uhhhhhhh tremendously. LOL.:p

Tim on the '20 election: I have a feeling Trump is gonna landslide. He's going after NY!

Cody: Oooh so close. (Points out Biden +2 million in NY.) :D

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I suppose it's cause I work in an apartment that takes in homeless. When in San Fran people suggested home owners should take in the homeless in tents on their lawns it boggles the mind. Of course the people recommending this, yeah like they are taking in the homeless. It's such a clusterfuck it's difficult to imagine.:(:confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I've seen many car crash vids but the driver gets lucky on this one. There's another later in the video the car is going so fast it literally splits in two going through a tree. It's not a big tree at all. I'm sure it was fatal, but still amazing yet crazy.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I've done some pretty stupid things in the past but still can't get over the driver outside his car in the middle of a busy road without lights of any kind on. You could smoke a bowl of pot and still probably figure that one out. I just don't get it. I hope it's something like battery died and no power.

Another is the ability to park on the inside of two opposing lanes. As if the shoulder wasn't risky, that one just seems like a prayer. Also the crosswalk with two lanes going in each direction on a busy street. I've seen what looks like a main drag. Well people aren't going 30 that's for sure. Some of these is just common sense. One look and it's like ah I'll find another way to cross.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis