D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Now why would Fox Nation air Roseanne Barr's "Cancel This!" Like what's the point? To push woke jokes? The desperation. She's so loud and annoying.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I didn't think it was gonna last. On the one side you had George on CNN/Msnbc criticizing Trump; the other side KAC defending him.

Kellyanne Conway and her husband split after 22 years after admitting in her 2022 memoir that her husband's criticism of Trump was a betrayal

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Hard not to think of Kellyanne Conway and not recall her "alternate facts" defending White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer's false statement about the attendance numbers of Donald Trump's inauguration as President of the United States. If you lie about such an easy publicly verifiable facts, what else are you lying about?

One good thing the Trump administration showed is the lack of moral integrity so many (most?) Republican officials and elected representatives have.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hard not to think of Kellyanne Conway and not recall her "alternate facts" defending White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer's false statement about the attendance numbers of Donald Trump's inauguration as President of the United States. If you lie about such an easy publicly verifiable facts, what else are you lying about?

One good thing the Trump administration showed is the lack of moral integrity so many (most?) Republican officials and elected representatives have.
Kelly Anne was brought in because she was a terrific deflector.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
FWIW, during the first few months of the Trump administration, I remember how often Kellyanne Conway appeared on the nightly news. It was disturbing because what she said was often so outrageous. After a few months, she appeared less and less often. I always wondered if ugly behind-the-scenes competition among the Trump White House staff resulted with sweeping her into a remote corner. But it wasn't possible to know what really happened. She eventually resigned.

Sometime during that first year, I remember reading an Op Ed article in the Washington Post about her, but I cannot remember who wrote it. It claimed that Conway had a long history as a wanna-be GOP consultant or staff member. She would often telephone TV news reporters begging them to interview her, always promising something juicy & outrageous. The article warned other news writers and reporters to ignore her. She had a long history as someone obsessed with appearing on television. She was a 'loose cannon' who would say or do anything to get on TV.

Despite this history, she easily conned her way onto Trump's White House staff during that chaotic first year. In Washington, she soon acquired the nick-name of "West Wing Barbie". And, she also burned out quickly.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
FWIW, during the first few months of the Trump administration, I remember how often Kelly Anne Conway appeared on the nightly news. It was disturbing because what she said was often so outrageous. After a few months, she appeared less and less often. I always wondered if ugly behind-the-scenes competition among the Trump White House staff resulted with sweeping her into a remote corner. But it wasn't possible to know what really happened. She eventually resigned.

Sometime during that first year, I remember reading an Op Ed article in the Washington Post about her, but I cannot remember who wrote it. It claimed that Conway had a long history as a wanna-be GOP consultant or staff member. She would often telephone TV news reporters begging them to interview her, always promising something juicy & outrageous. The article warned other news writers and reporters to ignore her. She had a long history as someone obsessed with appearing on television. She was a 'loose cannon' who would say or do anything to get on TV.

Despite this history, she easily conned her way onto Trump's White House staff during that chaotic first year. In Washington, she soon acquired the nick-name of "West Wing Barbie". And, she also burned out quickly.
She did burn out but then made a brief reappearance when things started getting heated again with Trump.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
She did burn out but then made a brief reappearance when things started getting heated again with Trump.
Might very well have been family related as I recall that one of her children posted at that time she was quite unhappy, and that was the reason for leaving.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I didn't think it was gonna last. On the one side you had George on CNN/Msnbc criticizing Trump; the other side KAC defending him.

Kellyanne Conway and her husband split after 22 years after admitting in her 2022 memoir that her husband's criticism of Trump was a betrayal

Someone must have put something addictive in her KoolAid.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Weaponization Committee -- I'm already concerned. :(

Jim was part of the Stop The Steal campaign. He lent his hand to help Cheney inside the Capitol on January 6th to which she said, "Get your f--king hands away from me! You did this!" Or along those lines. I don't think he directly knew anything on that day, but the sentiments from her I can understand. So his "weaponization" committee feels like it will not be bipartisan and in part will be made up stuff to trigger Republican voters watching. I'm not going to say there isn't anything going inside the FBI, but it's "Gym" Jordan so the likelihood I'm going to buy what he says is pretty low LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I find it very unlikely Jordan believed in the election fraud on any significant scale. MTG, now she might be dumb enough to, but Jim does the 'we have inside sources' or 'I can't reveal that classified information' bit. But not because he has any credible information. For Jordan I'm guessing if he could have stolen the election, he would have.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I find it very unlikely Jordan believed in the election fraud on any significant scale. MTG, now she might be dumb enough to, but Jim does the 'we have inside sources' or 'I can't reveal that classified information' bit. But not because he has any credible information. For Jordan I'm guessing if he could have stolen the election, he would have.
A sizeable part of Republican members of Congress, especially the House, is more or less fascist.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
A sizeable part of Republican members of Congress, especially the House, is more or less fascist.
I'm not sure how fascist they are, but the Trump era does show who they really are (including the voters).

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
From Fox's angle I think the defamation lawsuit will be a fight over their ability to tell lies in the future. Their entire platform hinges on this imo. Also obviously the amount of the lawsuit, and if the hosts are called to testify the 'we didn't believe it but had to lie about it because that's what our viewers wanted' etc. Something like that.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not sure my perspective is accurate, but like losing the defamation lawsuit opens the door for other lawsuits.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
One group has already filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission that Fox has committed campaign finance violations by giving Trump confidential information about Democrat ads and other info as well.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
McCarthy gave hours of Capitol footage to Tucker to manipulate. On the other end of the spectrum, there is an apparent point system for DeSantis to try and pull Trump voters over.

H

harley52

Enthusiast
Good morning guys,
You ever give any thought to the fact that, I don’t know maybe 80-90% of news organizations lean left or they are hard left organizations. Along with D.C. is more or less progressive’s in abundance. ‘H’ it’s near impossible to get a conviction of a democrat inD.C. Add to all that, that many companies have bought into activists of woke agenda and it’s easy to see why fox is being sued or persecuted by what seems like everyone and their brother.
I’m not trying to defend them for they have done/said some really DUMB things. The Dominion lawsuit should be an easy win for Dominion. We’ll see as fox may claim what they said was from sources they can’t reveal or some kinda bs.
Seeing as how I’m a new member here and haven’t gotten to know anyone yet , how many of the members here would you estimate, only a guess, would you say has watched fox enough to get a true sense of their content. Ya know, other than just going on what joe blow told them. Myself, I mostly watch cnn, fox and for entertainment mslsd. And occasionally newsnation when I remember it. I don’t get any news from social media as I’ve never had a desire to be on those sites.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Good morning guys,
You ever give any thought to the fact that, I don’t know maybe 80-90% of news organizations lean left or they are hard left organizations. Along with D.C. is more or less progressive’s in abundance. ‘H’ it’s near impossible to get a conviction of a democrat inD.C. Add to all that, that many companies have bought into activists of woke agenda and it’s easy to see why fox is being sued or persecuted by what seems like everyone and their brother.
I’m not trying to defend them for they have done/said some really DUMB things. The Dominion lawsuit should be an easy win for Dominion. We’ll see as fox may claim what they said was from sources they can’t reveal or some kinda bs.
Seeing as how I’m a new member here and haven’t gotten to know anyone yet , how many of the members here would you estimate, only a guess, would you say has watched fox enough to get a true sense of their content. Ya know, other than just going on what joe blow told them. Myself, I mostly watch cnn, fox and for entertainment mslsd. And occasionally newsnation when I remember it. I don’t get any news from social media as I’ve never had a desire to be on those sites.
I don't think any of them are good news organizations. However, the left avoids certain things, but they're not blatantly lying either. They may be fake news, but they're not fake news on Trump. On the other end, Fox are consistently lying on the left because their MO is lies and conspiracies. I think a lot of it is because there's always a readymade supply of lies for the left to use.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I don't think any of them are good news organizations. However, the left avoids certain things, but they're not blatantly lying either. They may be fake news, but they're not fake news on Trump. On the other end, Fox are consistently lying on the left because their MO is lies and conspiracies. I think a lot of it is because there's always a readymade supply of lies for the left to use.
I'd say though the left doesn't go into conspiracies like the right does.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis