Raised by Wolves - HBO MAX

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
So, I watched everything available so far (1-5) and I have to say that I am sucked in. They keep on adding on twists so you won't get bored. They tease many mysteries one after another.

Yeah, I totally dig this Raised by Wolves series.

And I am excited about HBO Max's potential with the news of upcoming TV series like Dune The Sisterhood, The Batman, The Green Lantern, Justice League Dark. Looks like "Doom Patrol" is now on HBO Max also.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
So, I watched everything available so far (1-5) and I have to say that I am sucked in. They keep on adding on twists so you won't get bored. They tease many mysteries one after another.

So, there is no end in sight? I may run out of time.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
That could be understood. But knowing everything is just unreal. :)
That was deliberate, as I thought it fit my "unhinged" rant better to say exactly the opposite of what was "intended"!
Congrats for noticing, I kind of expected it would go unnoticed, aside from giving myself a little chuckle. I doubt I would have given it a second thought were I the reader rather than the writer!

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord

Can you (or anyone else) check to see which episodes were released today?
Thx!

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Can you (or anyone else) check to see which episodes were released today?
Thx!
Ep 6 and 7 released today (Lost Paradise and Faces)
Another 3 episodes next week and likely will close the series.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Well, that sucks!
I just tried to sign up for HBO Max and it looks like for now, it is only accessible via Apple's streaming service (or cable?)!
I read specifically that neither Roku nor Amazon Fire systems had access!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Well, that sucks!
I just tried to sign up for HBO Max and it looks like for now, it is only accessible via Apple's streaming service (or cable?)!
Shield has access to it, so it's not only Apple

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Ep 6 and 7 released today (Lost Paradise and Faces)
Another 3 episodes next week and likely will close the series.
Correction: looks like only two new episodes next week, with the 10th episode is now scheduled in 2 weeks

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Well, that sucks!
I’ve got a trial of Xfinity’s new streaming service (free and worth every penny) and it’s not available on HBO there but I can stream it on XBOX HBO app. I think I tried HBO on Amazon Prime and couldn’t watch it there either. Something about HBO vs HBO max

H

Huey645

Audioholic
Well, that sucks!
I believe you can also access it through a Xbox One as well, as long as you have a login.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Got through episode 7 yesterday. I really like this one. The first episode was nuts, but it calmed down after that.

It's interesting to try to figure out if they want us to be for or against the religious folks. So far, nobody is really "bad" yet. Well, outside the first episode.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I imagine all 10 has been shown so just enrolled for a 7 day trial and start binging tonight. :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I imagine all 10 has been shown so just enrolled for a 7 day trial and start binging tonight. :)
Yep. It's a wild ride, but I think they did a good job with something different.

Where they go from here should be quite interesting.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Yep. It's a wild ride, but I think they did a good job with something different.

Where they go from here should be quite interesting.
Most definitely, they left season 2 WIDE open, who friggin knows what happens in season 2.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Finished 4 episodes tonight, 6 to go. Wow, interesting. Still trying to grapple with the cause of that last war with that religious sect in there.
Were they the cause?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis