3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Ive been watching Ragnarok, a Netflix series produced in Norway. Its very good with good character development.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Agreed. Very solid both seasons, though first one was definitely better

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
The way season 1 ended left me kinda pissed off. My thoughts were "if there's no season 2 then this is major suck."

I'll have to watch s2 eventually. I did enjoy it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The way season 1 ended left me kinda pissed off. My thoughts were "if there's no season 2 then this is major suck."

I'll have to watch s2 eventually. I did enjoy it.
Saw this series a while back, liked it a lot. Yeah I was ready for s2 right away as I'm just getting used to bingeing these days :) Good series generally, liked their modern twists.....

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I've always liked these types of stories where the old gods or fantasy characters are set in modern time situations. One of my favorite authors that does this is Laurel K Hamilton with the Anita Blake series and her series on the fae

I hope they spin some of her stories into a series someday

And Ragnarok is a great series I really enjoyed both seasons

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I've always liked these types of stories where the old gods or fantasy characters are set in modern time situations. One of my favorite authors that does this is Laurel K Hamilton with the Anita Blake series and her series on the fae

I hope they spin some of her stories into a series someday

And Ragnarok is a great series I really enjoyed both seasons
You may like American Gods on Amazon Prime. That series is the best I've ever watched.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You may like American Gods on Amazon Prime. That series is the best I've ever watched.
I've been meaning to get into that I was looking for a new series tonight thanks for the reminder! I'll check that out 2nite

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I've been meaning to get into that I was looking for a new series tonight thanks for the reminder! I'll check that out 2nite
A bit more convoluted as to any old myths but I did enjoy this series originally until it seemed to devolve from lack of good ideas....

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
A bit more convoluted as to any old myths but I did enjoy this series originally until it seemed to devolve from lack of good ideas....
As long as it's entertaining for awhile I'll be okay with that at least until it runs out of gas

Going to fire up the system and watch this and the old school Dune tonight getting ready for the new one coming out!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
As long as it's entertaining for awhile I'll be okay with that at least until it runs out of gas

Going to fire up the system and watch this and the old school Dune tonight getting ready for the new one coming out!
Which old Dune? Either way works for me, already done so :)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Did you see the TV mini series? I thought that was a bit better than the Lynch flick (which yes was enjoyable nonetheless).
Yes I did and I really enjoyed the TV series as well. It was much more accurate to the books and a bit better then the movie. Like you I enjoyed both versions. For some reason Lynchs version was so much fun I loved those weird ing modules. Those were cool

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I think that having a different show runner each season made it seem like that, but I think it was just lack of continuity between seasons. I bet if Fuller would have stayed on it would have been excellent.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis